San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Aww :heart: thanks love. You and I are on the same wavelength when it comes to most things

1 Like

Agreed and as Lann often says great minds think alike. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

my mind isnt great

NO but you are.

lol

Lol, we just have really different opinions of what Blood Elves and Void Elves should be, where Phae and I match up really well in most of our thoughts and our opinions.

1 Like

Heck I disagree with several on this thread, in fact I don’t think there’s one person I see 100% eye to eye with, and that’s perfectly fine! I am glad we can all disagree respectfully. And agree respectfully.

i know. just silly bumping the thread cause dont have much else to contribute!

1 Like

Just making sure, I didn’t want you to feel like that makes me dislike you or something because we don’t match up on this exact topic because it doesn’t. :wink: :wink: :wink:

You are great. You’re not unnecessarily mean or rude and you try to see other people’s point of view while defending your own. Many people in this thread are pretty great.

2 Likes

naughty, come here. closer…closer.
/leans in and whispers
you and i had knock down drag out verbal altercations in the olden days. then you knew me as hyperspace. :smiley:

I sometimes wonder if I interact with alts of people I really do not like, or have insulted me heavily in the past, without even knowing… hm, probably. I don’t alt hop myself, and when I do, I mark that it’s me. Like with my DK Elias. Let me go find him…

Why are you bothering me again?! Can’t you see I’m busy?!

I already knew that, lol, but that was a long while ago.

1 Like

Looking at yourself in the mirror or some maps? Yeah thought so.

x3

i swapped to this one cause i liked her mog. and i always liked you. hehe

1 Like

Them: “Hey, buddy! Where’s your Mom?”
Me: “Oh, she’s not feeling so well. So Dad’s driving her to hospice.”
Them:

hehe

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah Falls’s mog is really distinct, I made sure it was! I was so happy to get the Arcanite Ripper, too. It really completed the look!

Yeeeeeeeah… I’m a big derp knowing the context now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

wow now you look like a vampyre (fancy wordology)