San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

The event went very well! We all had a blast ^^ It basically was a group of fighters defending our city in Northrend from the waves of rampaging scourge. Here’s some screenshots from it (I love taking screenshots.)

(This one was meant to represent a boss looking like Grobbulus but there’s not really a viable mount that looks like him :stuck_out_tongue: )

People like to make fun of roleplayers all the time, but we know how to party. I love battle events and things like concerts myself, what I run is usually either plot-pushing battles or parties and hang outs.

11 Likes

I didn’t see your /hug from the end of the event earlier so you can get one here

/hug

Some voidwalkers are classified as demons, others as abberations, and some of the green fire voidwalkers are elementals and others are demons. In-game classifactions can be pretty inconsistent.

I’m more a fan of Maldraxxus, tbh, but I like all of them.

4 Likes

It’s official. I’m starting to have dreams about getting red eyes / pale skin in wow, I was so happy in my sleep. Then I woke up and was like. Yeah psh… Blizzard hates goths. Welcome to another day of no in game vision. Yeah I’m salty. :stuffs face back in pillow:

1 Like

I would say they like them but only on the Alliance, but then they gave Void Elves no new void customization, and rather non-goth skins and blue eyes so… yeah like the rest of the community in general, it seems like the ‘goth’ style is just something to laugh at. Which sucks, but is something we’re used to.

Like if people want to wear perky pink stuff and look like jocks? That’s perfectly fine and good for them. But it’d be nice if the style I enjoyed wasn’t relentlessly made fun of unless referencing a certain meme. (Not one I can mention here, but I’m sure you can get the hint. The ‘girlfriend’ thing.)

Edit: Unless you just want to play a rotting zombie I guess. -.-

1 Like

I’m so excited to go to Maldraxxus I’m just sad I can’t be an undead elf of any kind when I go there unless I was I a DK main.

3 Likes

Honestly, Maldraxxas looks the most interesting to me of the covenants. GRANTED I also love Ardenwald though, because I am an animal lover and the nature aesthetic is amazing. (Yeah shocking from someone who loves vampires/undead and doesn’t have many druids… but I have a TON of hunters :stuck_out_tongue: )

I definitely am sending my male San’layn to Mald, he’s going to have those bone wings. Really love how they’re making wings now for cloaks. And I do like the lore of Mald too, yeah.

3 Likes

I’ve not been keeping up on the specifics of each covenant, but Maldraxxas sounds the coolest in terms of lore from what I’ve heard of them.

I’ll go Revendreth whenever this guy gets to Shadowlands level though, as he clearly needs the Count title.

(This is Lancelot)

3 Likes

So like dreads?

And good looking curly hair.

Smallest thing, but the purple eyes on void elves look really good, and I believe they were new.

Sorry I’m slow sometimes

I’m too curious so I’m gonna ask for another hint

Probs gonna feel dumb if I do or don’t get it

3 Likes

They are new. Void Elves got no eye colours choice before. If I recall, their old one was slightly different then any that they get now. Kind of a half-way between numbers 1 and 2 now if I’m remembering them correctly.

3 Likes

Well, small as they might be, they look amazing and match all the other purple better than the blue.

I hope blood elves get them.

5 Likes

I agree they’re a great addition. I switched to them, and they match my mog on this character much better in purple than they ever did in whitish blue.

(This is Lancelot)

3 Likes

Did they really just copy paste my locks verdant spheres for void elves?

Man velves were a mistake. Just keep taking everyone elses things…

Hey, your lock stole them from my boy Kael’thas.

Should you really be complaining that someone stole your stolen goods?

(This is a joke, if that wasn’t obvious)

1 Like

Oh yeah, that’s a good point. I wonder if TITLES are also locked like the rest of the cosmetics. I’m still sooooooooo salty that cosmetics and mounts are locked. Like very salty. I’m a collector so :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh really? Huh, I didn’t know that. I’ll have to MAYBE look into it on my void elf, but I might not use it. I wish void elves got black eyes, like night elves. I get that ‘night warrior’ and all is special, but come on :stuck_out_tongue:

On the topic of void elves, I wish we saw stuff like this:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461395197255876608/543446854780583967/tumblr_pff5a0HcE01w4cyrqo2_1280.jpg
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5784bb2cb58ab080f88c0fb64d473b46/tumblr_pa1f7yrfI21ujgna9o1_400.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461395197255876608/543446810392395776/tumblr_inline_parm76RTKt1tu26pn_1280.jpg
I’d definitely use some of this. Especially the multiple eyes thing. That would be creepy.

So it’s a meme where you have a “gf”, and she’s gothic, but she’s carrying some large fruits if you catch my drift. And not in a fruit basket.

5 Likes

I assume that they are. It just seems to fit in with the way they want the covenant system to be.

Oh and for the black eyes (Sclera) thing:

SAN’LAYN DID IT FIRST AND BETTER WITH LANA’THEL!

1 Like

Not even verdant spheres. Stupid mages stole those.

This is stolen from my locks soul shard glyph. Which btw other people can’t even see.

So they took my shinies and made them better! As if I didn’t hate them enough…

1 Like

Oh this one

It’s one of those days for me, thank god I don’t have physics today lol

Of our current eye selection they’re by far the best imo

I see everyone using them.

I’m a warlock too.

I hate that it works like this.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine why they did it. Except because they hate locks.

1 Like