San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Halloween season. Great time to rp as vanhelsing on the forums. I just wish I could make this character look younger and I had something that resembles vanhelsings out fit more.

3 Likes

Oh right, I didn’t even think of that. Maybe I’ll just forgo heirlooms when I do Exile’s Reach.

2 Likes

I did my favorite side quests while leveling in Legion today <3 The ones that gave us more vampyr lore (and hope for the future, as Mrrgleton planted seeds of doubt that the ‘evil’ was all over!)

Here’s some screenshots I took with the vampire v. werewolf trope :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

My advice. Don’t worry too much about venthyr while questing in revendreth. Just try to pretend its all sanlayn or rp as a sanlyn and enjoy the vampiric theme of the zone otherwise. Don’t forget to have hope to. Sanlayn could show up in the second half of the expansion and play an even bigger role for all we know.

Gnomest/Evablossom.

2 Likes

Cool Worgen you’ve got there! I love the new eye colors that Worgen got.

I love this lad in Hearthstone. I hope he makes more appearances in WoW in the future.

3 Likes

Thanks! This is what her forms look like:

I decided to roll one seeing the red eyes on the worgen, and seeing human customization and worgen separate. I really wish they had tails though, yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

1 post

TL3? if that’s what I think it is, then what is this heresy and how do I join

She’s my alt so I think TL3 applies to every character on the account! Though yeah I can see how some would be fooled with it–especially if I hid profile details (though I never do that myself, I’m sure some do)

4 Likes

Not for me. I had to earn TL3 separately on all 3 of my characters that have it.

2 Likes

TL3 doesn’t work this way for me.

I have it on Lancelot and only Lancelot. If I switch characters, it’s like starting over.

2 Likes

Doesn’t work for me.

I know some others have said it’s the case but not for me.

2 Likes

1 Like

Consider me completely confused then, I have no idea o.o That’s odd!

4 Likes

I too have it on every toon.

2 Likes

Muchos questions, I might make thread later since I’m too lazy rn

Someone else should do it first

2 Likes

A picture of the forums’ code:

4 Likes

So the sethrak rally on Horde is tomorrw and on WRA

We’re meeting at the embassy, and will be marching through Org

Since you RP on WRA, should we avoid Valley of Honor, or is it prime real estate?

2 Likes

Oh CRAP it is? Noooo D: I’m running a huge event for my guild for my IC prepatch event tomorrow, since our “City of Monsters” is in the Howling Fjord and would be extremely negatively effected. Ugh :confused:

Anyway, Valley of Honor is the main roleplay spot in WrA Org. As long as no one griefs RP it should be good, you can even be IC for the Sethrak march I’m sure.

1 Like

It’s 9 PM CST so it might work timewise, maybe not.

We’re just planning on marching through the main path, nothing else.

4 Likes

Oh really? My event is 5 PM CST so I might be able to make it then. It’s a battle but 4 hours should be enough, cool. I’ll try to make it then ^^ And Hordeside I assume? (Those screens are fromm Alli is the reason I ask)

1 Like