San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Nathanos was also confirmed to be a Dark Ranger. So he’s a human dark ranger.

1 Like

Oooo! Ok I had no idea. That’s really neat.

Yeah, I’ve doing a lot of reading. Before the Storm confirms him to be a dark ranger.

1 Like

Yes and yes, but I think Rommath would make for a better Layn commander than Halduron

He’s just got that spicy attitude y’know

i thought halduron because of the connection between him and lorthemar. Both being very close friends and confide in one another as equals. if halduron was raised into a sanlaynn he could be looked at with respect from lorthemar instead of hatred… plus i kinda shipped them hardcore but that part is irrelevant.
definitely a good idea though, rommath is hated and vilified by the alliance ( mainly by the war tyrant jaina ) . He and the other mages present in dalaran would be the first on the chopping block if silvermoon is sacked by the alliance.
A powerful arch wizard turned vampyr… Would that open the door for lich research ?

speaking of before the storm, have you guys got the robot parrot? =D

Yuppers! It was one of the first things I did.

man that and the bruce mount…
i dont like gallywix. hes too… slimey. I fed him false information as a player choice. honest who needs that cat as a leader of the goblins? >…>
gazlow should be ontop in my opinion.

wiggles eyebrows. But yeah, in all seriousness, I agree. Gazlowe is adorable too.

1 Like

i have no idea what this means. @fallynn please translate shes one of your people.

1 Like

Er, when a goblin and another goblin love each other very much…

1 Like

Stop right there.
i’m to younge for this conversation.

1 Like

…They exchange a lot of money, of course, that’s it! :+1:

2 Likes

oh thank the dark lady. I thought the next phrase would go " And then we got the kajamite jelly "

1 Like

What else would it be? Goblins looove money and Gazlowe is no exception. One day he’ll beat out Gallywix for his spot on top.

Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be creepy. Just trying to make a joke.

Made a new video talking about possible things that could happen and what the quill could mean for us guys ^^

5 Likes

Sort of random(I’m bored rn) but imagine a San’layn Blood DK. Would be pretty cool. Blood already has a very similar theme to San’layn anyways especially with that Blooddrinker talent, I’m just picturing a San’layn Blood dk using that ability right now.

1 Like

But wasn’t the whole reason Nathanos’s case was more difficult was because he was being moved to another body?

If we’re getting more freshly risen corpses, they could easily look like Nathanos. Could just have them start in a more recent zone before taking a portal backwards like a lot of the AR do. A recent casualty of war, so their meat puppet is more fresh!

`https://media.giphy.com/media/hBfvyF6k9RMIM/giphy.gif

1 Like

Neat, will watch in a bit (love how your pic and avatar match :3)

grumbles about collecting Miasma from the Underrot grumble grumbles

2 Likes

Hehe yeah that’s 100% intentional <3 I match my persona which is always a lot of fun. I just gotta start wearing sunglasss in my videos, hahaha.

2 Likes