<Saga> - Alliance | NA-PvE | CST | Casually-Hardcorish

- Alliance | NA-PvE | CST | Casually-Hardcorish

Introduction:
Saga is being created from the ground up for those who want to raid seriously but are adults and can’t commit to a hardcore raiding guild. Everyone has a fair chance at earning their raid spot and those wishing to take on leadership roles will have that opportunity, there are no preexisting cliques here.

Being slightly more casual, we will try to optimize our raid composition to compensate for not tryharding. Ret/prot pal, spellingbees, oomkin, SP and feral will be alt specs.

Recruitment:
No application process. This is a game, not a job. If you have any questions, just ask.

Raid Times:
Not everyone wants to spend their weekends inside playing games. That said, not everyone wants to stay up too late on weekdays due to work. To accommodate as many people as possible we will rotate between weekdays and weekends each week using the below days/times.
(week1)Wed/Thurs-7:30-10:30pm CST
(week2)Fri/Sat-7:30-10:30pm CST

Loot System:
We will be using a Guildwide Loot Council along with a priority list for each item. I have a rough draft of the priority list, but will get input from the guild to finalize it before we start raiding. A guildwide loot council gives everyone a voice. For the most part, when gear for a specific class drops, players of that class would decide who gets it. Loot will be distributed fairly. Nobody is going to be allowed to fully gear out ahead of others.

Shameless bump. With name reservations fast approaching I figured it was time for me to get more serious on recruiting. If real life limits you to a more casual play style, but you wish to progress in raids, come check us out.

Couple of things about us.
*We will alternate between a weekday and weekend raid schedule each week.
*Not filling our raid with bad specs like ret paladins and oomkin. We aim to progress in our raids and will build a more optimal raid comp to the best of our ability to make up for not tryharding.
*Casual appraoch to the game, because it’s a game. No application process. No providing your phone number so we can wake you up to do Kazzak at 3AM. No requirement to maintain 90% raid attendance.
*While players are expected to bring consumables for progression raids, we realize you are an adult with adult responsibilities that take priority over a game. Players will not be punished for not being able to play like a tryhard living in his mom’s basement.
*Not seeking to be a mega guild running 17 separate raids. I want to build a community of players that actually know the other members in the guild.

Your Link to your Discord Does not work. It also doesn’t work in the 'Classic WoW Guilds" recruitment channel you posted in.

Try that one.

Daily Bump.