Safe Space forum section

This doesn’t even make sense. Are you not aware of what a forum sub section is?

Disney has moderation? O_o

1 Like

The XBox 360 had some matchmaking feature that designated you to different groups based on your preference of, um, “toxicity”.

Something like this is what Battle.net might have enjoyed. That gives the player more control about where they want to be based on their own preferences.

“Recreation” level is probably where we are now, with a slight leaning on “Family”.

It’s not whether you win or lose, but that everyone enjoys the game. Kick back, relax, be considerate and have fun. -Recreation
You want a zone you and your kids can enjoy. No mature language, no intimidation, no super-competitive egos. In short, fun for the whole family! -Family

You aren’t going to settle for anything less than first place, but you respect the game and your competitors. Play clean, play hard, play to win. -Pro

We USED to be at Pro moons ago, and then…

If you aren’t easily intimidated, the Underground is for you. Not for the faint of heart. Your battle cry: take no prisoners! -Underground

If we ever were Underground, it definitely wasn’t for very long. Probably not after Wrath.

h ttps://xbox.fandom.com/wiki/Gamer_Zones

That’s actually kind of cool. It’s too bad that we’re stuck with a T for teens rating or we could potentially have something like this for servers and queued content.

1 Like

If they enforced the forum rules, you’d be the first one gone. 38% of your posts are a directed insult at another person. It’s why you feel the forum is not a safe space, your dedicated efforts to make the forum unsafe for those who do not share your view exposes you to an unusually high amount of angry replies. Very few other people on this forum have your experience, because there’s so few other people posting such a high volume of directed insults.

6 Likes

Oh wow, thanks for confirming what my suspicions were :smiley:

I’m for that.
One forum for the emotionally fragile, and one for the normal people.
But in all seriousness, I’d rather have a forum that moderated equally, regardless of what opinions the thread poster may have.
Trolling is trolling, and bigotry is bigotry.
And removing posts just because you don’t agree is asinine.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the good ol’ 2000’s when gamers of all kinds were respected. Not to mention I remember the trashtalking lobbies of Call of Duty. It would give the average Retail Andy a heart attack.

Microsoft now can try and do that since they now have this interesting social experimental project.

I disagree. I don’t think lgb are the demographic people think of when someone mentions a safe space, as a matter of fact I don’t think there is a specific demographic that people think of at all when it comes to a safe space.

Called it (not discord part)

You really out here sayin “lgb” to a trans mans face with just your whole chest I see.

5 Likes

I shouldn’t even reply back to this necro after a week. I don’t know you, I don’t know your personal life and I really don’t care to know about it. Not a single place in a characters avatar on this forum does it give me the information about who is a trans and who isn’t. It’s almost like you’re trying to start an argument out of thin air, I don’t even know what you’re trying to be angry about. Carry on though. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I wonder when the dozen others you left off the acronym are going to come complain. There are several other letters and symbols last I knew.

You’re complaining about the very thing you’re guilty of.

Time, space, and topics. The ol’ “Triple Helix”

1 Like

1 Like

Would it have entry requirements?

I was typing what he did. Read next time.

3 Likes

Nah man, if someone is going to come here and be like “M6 is too hard, please nerf UwU”, no way am I going to respond with a “It’s OK Oniichan, we understand how hard this game can be”, HELL, NAH!

I am going to tell it how it is as long as it is within the forums rules because people sometimes need to be told, yes there are a lot of players here who downvote for zero reasons, mostly because they disagree with what you are saying, and some will be a real piece of backside in how they treat others and are dealt with accordingly.

But if you cannot handle some negativity, this is not the place for you.

Not so,even good intent can be soured by those with bad intention back by numbers,this as been prove here over the years. For some it is fun to troll a opinion a person has that leads to a boot.