Sabotage! Quest not working

Then they win :frowning:

Same here, sabotaged the shell, ran out, nothing happened. Seems like this has happened for a month, could we get a fix?

I’m glad I’m not the only one lol

1 Like

This is still broken as of today’s reset.

Add me to the list of being stuck on Sabotage! In addition, i need to complete Sabotage! to access & complete Next of Kin in Dustwallow Marsh.

I’m hearing other players, in other cut-scene quests, are having the same problem: cut-scene does not engage

Another individual here that is having problems with the quest. Have tried doing this a few days ago, then just tried to do it again. The shell will go up, I get a prompt saying to run, but none of the other stuff happens. No red lights going off or debuff. Nothing to trigger the cutscene.

Bad news: I tried this multiple times today thinking I was making a mistake. Still broken.
Good news: I found this thread quickly once I gave in and searched. Stinks, but at least I can move on for now.

Adding as another confirmation that the bug still exists.

Still not working.

still not working

This is still bugged. Reporting it again

I confirm. The bug is still here for me as well

Confirming that I also can accept, sabotage the shell, get the ‘Get out’ message, leave the building, then ‘Get Out of There’ quest criteria remains incomplete.

How big is this explosion supposed to be Blizz? How far do I gotta run? My tauren hooves are aching. Please advise

Can confirm this does not work

I am having the same problem. Is there any hope of a fix?