<Sabaka> 2/10m 10/10H

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not be able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and an inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since has hired me to recruit you. A 10/10H 2/10M guild, that is ce focused and wants to push it for this tier. From a multitude of backgrounds of raiding exp with most of the raiders having prior ce exp, we wanted to make this group to have a more relaxed environment. That still gets the job done while making the most of 19 other people’s time.

We raid Monday,Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, we like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though is pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of their seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself an invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying our needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

• Disc priest (high)
  • Boomkin (high)
  • Mage (high)
  • Warlock (medium)

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food (just have personal for the start of prog fights)
  • Flask (even those these are provided a back up supply is nice)
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes the interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add alafralla#1163 or saintluna#11342, to complete the survey and let my boss know how I did,or leave a discord app at https://discord.gg/6Mx2VfW3XS and as always chad factor out. uwu