S4 shouldnt have happened

These dungeons are just complete garbage.
i really hope TWW has better dungeon… but holy god whoever made these just… needs to stop.

none of the dragonflight dungeons were fun, and now with S4 we just have 8 god awful dungeons to deal with along with the changes to key difficulty.

plugging keys has been a nightmare

17 Likes

The DF dungeons are all straight garbage for sure, I also dislike them all.

9 Likes

counterpoint: algethar academy

4 Likes

I think they’re all fine. Every one has some pain points, but for my money, while they aren’t my favorites, I don’t think any are major stinkers like Tol Dagor.

1 Like

People judge dungeon quality by how easy it is to obtain free loot.

Ask Blizzard to just give you loot instead.

No dungeons, no hassle.

What exactly do you dislike about them?

Every one has some pain points,

Dungeons without pain points aren’t real dungeons. For me to have fun, you have to be able to die.

3 Likes

I liked BFA dungeons a lot more. A few were bad like Tol Dagor but overall they were more enjoyable. Didn’t do a single M+ in Shadlowlands so I dunno about them. Every dragonflight dungeon just takes itself really seriously and are not as fun to run.

5 Likes

what’s serious about Algethar academy or azure vaults?

counterpoint: every time I tried to pug that on a +2 they did not even make it past the tree boss, some did not even make it past his trash.

3 Likes

counterpoint to your counterpoint: big dam

We could probably do this all day, but the counter point to big dam is that the tanks in these keys have 0 threat, lol.

i dont think thats a fault of the dungeon’s design (and to add to that, i dont see tanks with threat issues that often at all)

Ah, so it’s the players that are garbage, not the dungeons.

2 Likes

tree boss isnt even the most difficult boss in AA, but he has a method and i could see it being a problem in 2s where people dont know what to do

I think everything is just garbage currently, I did not like any of the DF dungeons in s1/2 and pugging has always been miserable.

2 Likes

So, I was right.

They’re definitely a bit lacking flavor wise.

im honestly just neutral on them. i dont think they are bad but none of them stand out to me really either. the only one i think that has any real issues is uld.

+1 for the dungeon pool being not enjoyable (outside of maybe Algethar). The dungeons are slogs and over-engineered.

This feedback is universal for my entire guild and friends list.

9 Likes

This is too true.

5 Likes

I think they’ve done a good job finding the balance for most of the bosses and trash. Except for Chargath bugging out 3 runs in a row, all my bricked keys have been player error, not ridiculous mechanics or unreasonable damage.

A lot of us have quite a few more ilvls before we cap out. We’ll be able to sleepwalk 10s soon enough.