S4 Honor Prices (Live on Beta)

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but decided to take a look at the vendor on beta and boom! Prices were changed from Arena Points to Honor Points! Enjoy!

S4 Honor Prices

3 Likes

Oh snap that’s cheap AF
Can get full set in 1-2 days.

Maybe it’s for the best tbh.

I mean assuming we have the wrath on Honor gains it would actually be faster than that but again that’s not a bad thing but remember honor games get increased at least by a 100% in warth Right now if you just get completely destroyed in a battleground you could mainly walk out there with not even 30 honor but.

In wrath Even if you get destroyed you can walk out there with almost 1200 Which is completely fine with me.

1 Like

I totally expect Blizzard to screw this up—just like the TBC honor gains.

2 Likes

Full set in 1-2 days? How many hours would that require?

starting from 0 thats impossible lol

Honor gains have been increased in Wrath/Pre Patch. So getting S4 gear should be easy, assuming they haven’t messed up any of the calculations.

4 Likes

Um
Look at the honor prices.
You will be getting 2-3k/win and like 1-1.5k loss.

3 wins = 1 pieces.
All day every day for 3 days and you’re set.

I mean Maybe they’ll just leave it if it gets extremely hit’s extremely high on top of that it’s not like honor games aren’t high either way so you know.

If everyone’s leaving battlegrounds with Is 4 to 10K honor per I’m OK with that.

It will be really easy, especially when AV weekend rolls back around before wrath comes out, AV spam all day.

1 Like

The bg daily at 70 gives almost 6k honor. Yea this will be able to farmed in like 2-3 days without even an insane amount of game time.

1 Like

Where are you getting this 6k number from lol? Pretty sure BG daily even at 80 gives like 3k-3.5k

Logged into the beta and talked to the quest giver. So I’m pretty confident my numbers are right.

Ohhh, my preciouses… This is welcome news.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.