S3 Set Bonuses No Longer Work?

I still have all 4 pieces of tier from S3 equipped (not mix / matching with S4 version) and Death Sweep no longer applies Throw Glaive for Soulscar like it should! My DPS in raid last night was very sub par and I couldn’t figure out why…then I noticed this today on target dummies…I don’t believe this was intended (as long as you at least have 2 pieces of S3 tier still equipped, the set bonus SHOULD work?)

The 4-piece is also not working anymore.

Same gear but in Vengeance spec, and those bonuses still do work. Clearly not working as intended (the Havoc ones not activating).

Please let me know if you figured out how to fix this ):

Having this issue now and no way to get ahold of anyone for help. Please let me know if you figured it out

Went on the discord and figured it out.

You can’t wear ANY S4 tier as Havoc until this is fixed, even if it’s a 5th piece.

Once you take the S4 piece off, you then have to also take off all your S3 gear and put it back on.

Even having the S4 piece in my bag impacted this. I had to put it in my bank (that doesn’t even make sense).

Again, Vengeance works 100% just fine with the S4 piece in the 5th slot. It’s only Havoc that is impacted.