S3 PvP Gear Discounted?

at this point i advice to not buy any piece of gear anymore.
save points for that week between seasons.

Assumptions are good. PTR shows the same pattern as season 1 and season 2 ending. The S3 gear is half priced on nagrand / tanaris / netherstorm vendors and also their rating requirement taken off. So it’s a good guess happening once more.

No. Pretty much all previous seasons have ended 5 weeks after the next phase hit PTR.

Could be 4 weeks, but definitely not 2 lol.

Seeing how fast ZA went from PTR to live, I think we’ll likely see it sooner than later.

Why would you compare a ten man nothing raid to a major content release? It’ll be a month at least.

1 Like

It’s definitely two weeks

Yeah yeah, I saw the announcement, no reason to act like you’re Nostradamus.

Personally feels a bit rushed.

So points dont reset until season 4 starts, but we can use the arena points from season 3 inbetween season 3 ending and 4 starting for 50% off?

It’s discounted on PTR. hopefully it is on live when season ends.

2 Likes

That’s a huge point I didn’t think about. Thanks Leo! I’ve been stockpiling all my honor and BG tokens thinking I would just full buy all of S3 stuff… maybe doing S4 instead makes more sense!

I was told 50%. I’m not sure if that’s accurate though. I saw 15% in other places. Discounted is discounted, but I would like to figure it out LOL

The discounts are the same every season.

You can go look at the current S2 prices at the Nagrand/Netherstorm vendors (during S3 right now) to see what the S3 prices will be discounted to during S4 (including S3 offseason).

i.e. Shoulders cost 750, Helm/chest/pants/shields 900. One hand weapons 1300, offhand weapons 550.

It’s a good idea to go and plan now what you would like to buy in the offseason based on how much arena points you expect to have.

np bud!
i would also pay atention to blue posts, because they did like this in s1 and s2, but it is blizzard,so im not sure it is trustworthy

and depending on what class you play, it is worthy to buy the ring
theres only 1 melee ring available at vendor for ex.

Can confirm, I checked the PTR and the discounted rate is the same as it was in the previous two seasons. I highly doubt they’d change this last min

will T6 token turn into S3 though

May 3rd from what I heard.

Original TBC T6 turned in for S2 pvp gear. There’s a post from one website that suggests S3 from T6 is highly likely. Esp with the shortened season, many people haven’t been able to finish a full pvp set, let alone multiple sets. When P2 of the Sunwell offensive unlocks on the PTR, the pvp vendors will be available, and we can check them then. Hyjal is locked on PTR so we can’t access that vendor to check.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.