Ppl were pre-whining that S2 keys were going to be harder, but they’re not. The mechanics aren’t anything I haven’t seen before and we got wussified versions of old dungeons.
Well what dungeon or season are you remembering that was hard? or was your sole goal to come in hot and be light on specifics?
TWW s1 was brutal.
I’d say they’re just a smidge harder than season 1, but still easier than previous xpacs.
Altar of Fangs seems pretty tough outside of that business as usual
They feel about on par with S1? Like maybe a little bit harder, but that’s largely irrelevant when we’re walking into them with a much higher power level and will probably scale a lot harder this season with stronger set bonuses and cantrips and whatnot,
Who in the world said that.
The largest complaint was that the dungeon selections themselves were gonna suck. Thankfully I haven’t been overly bothered by them so far, expected to really hate MR & Den and those are mostly fine.