<S E V E N> (H - Tichondrius) has a Mythic raid spot with your name on it!

Hi Tichondrius. We just moved here and looking for people to join us!

We are looking for all classes and specs.

If hardcore mythic raiding is your cup of tea but don’t have the time for a fulltime unpaid WoW internship, we offer a hardcore (but fun) minded raid team with a casual two times a week (Tues/Thurs) schedule. Raids time 6:15 pm to 9:15 pm PST.

S E V E N is a Vanilla formed, former server first guild of Detheroc - Horde. Most of us took a break during WoD and came back during BfA. Having difficulty attracting quality players to a low pop server all throughout Nya and CN, we moved to Tichondrius with the goal of finding the right people for SoD/9.1 and beyond to return to our former glory.

We ask that all players come to raid prepared and on time with a stubborn determination to beat up bosses while getting beat up in the process. We like quick learners and people who are willing to work on improving their gameplay, but we are not expecting orange parsing DPS gods. Our officer core is willing and excited to work with you if you want to get better and have a positive attitude. Orange parsing DPS gods are also welcome to apply :slight_smile:

Equally important to raid goals, we are a community of gamers who like each other’s company with several of us having played together for approaching 20 years. We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and many of our players are even older than that. While our goal is to push Mythic progression as far as possible with very limited hours, we will always put real life first. We understand that things come up and we expect that none of our members would make their real life worse to make their WoW life better. We expect all our members to engage in Discord, communicate during and outside raid, and generally be looking to have fun doing endgame PvE content (200+ wipe bosses included).

Outside of raiding, we enjoy PvPing, pushing keys, achievement/mount farming, and the occasional Discord Cards Against Humanity game. If you want to do any of these things while hanging out with a mature crowd, hit me up in-game or on
discord!

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Excited to meet new people as we delve into SoD in 9.1. Hope to see y’all there!!

Looking for more to come join the fun!

I would love to chat more about it. I will add you on Bnet. Please reach out. Talk soon.

Still looking. We have 0 mages…ZERO!

WW Monk needed… open to all classes though.

WW monk and enhance shammy would be great. Open to all DPS classes though. A priest healer would also be a nice.

Still looking for more members, I hope to see y’all soon.

We’re still looking for great members, feel free to reach out!!

Looking for more members. Feel free to reach out.