Rustbolt Resistance Reputation

I have been grinding away for some time at trying to get RR reputation and it seems to be an ungodly slog, a pittance for the dailies. At this rate I’ll never get to revered for flying. Am I missing something is there any activity that will give me more then 85 rep? I

I have had like one quest that gave me triple digits in rep, I’m already so board with this zone I could spit. Any suggestions or is this zone just that much of a soul crushing grind?

The everyday WQ is 850 by itself, before bonuses. Every single day. That works out to a rep increase rate higher than emissaries, given how random faction selection is.

Which ones are the world quests? Are they on the island? How do I know which ones are the world quests?

There’s always just one big world quest on Mechagon. It will be active no matter where you are on the island. It will basically have you focus on one of the islands activities, like finding chests or killing rares.

The big daily WQ (kind of an invisible one, except you get it given to you automatically when you get there) has three forms: loot 6 chests, kill 3 rares, or fill up a progress bar with kills, loot, etc.

That resets every day is worth 850.

OK I get it but wow that is sill stingy AF. Sure there is one every day but tracking down rares can take a lot of time. Sure world quests in PF one gave less rep but you could do 2 dozen before you will track down three Rares in Mech. And no Rep love from the campaigning desk on the boat either.

OK so soulless rep grind it is…

What will they gate flying with in Shadow lands? Human sacrifice?

this is too close to the fact to make me feel comfortable admiting it.

shadowland pathfinder require you to free the souls sacrificed by the banshee queen.

2 Likes