Rushing Content?

bro after nax classic is over the pop will drop because there wont be any fresh start servers because the private server players that are supporting the pop now will leave.

if you like classic wow pop is getting lower now with only 1 full server left wait until after nax and the private server players leave.

Zul’gurub is always relevant. Everyone gets BiS enchants from there. Any time someone gets new shoulders or pants they’ll need to run ZG.

BWL and MC will always be relevant because you’ll literally never get enough thunderfurys. AQ will always be relevant because lots of end game BiS drops there and you need a C’Thun kill to complete Atiesh.

Literally every raid in vanilla is always relevant throughout and never becomes obsolete.

Also it’s not rushed. The timing lines up with vanilla.

2 Likes

It’s like rereading some of your favorite books multiple times throughout your life and discovering new interpretations. Same can be said with movies. The principle is slightly different with WoW PvE content, but it’s there.

1 Like

It’s also the 4th phase. This creates a drop off from people doing UBRS and 5mans for sure.

I’ll requote myself. Bolding the important part.

BiS changes from phase to phase. While Tanks BiS weapon remains the same, others don’t. This makes going back to MC or BWL as a Mage, less fulfilling then just operating in AQ/Naxx.

This to an exact. I love being able to experience roughly the same content through multiple roles. It makes it fresh and exciting to me.

Its why restarts were so popular on pservers. Most people like a chance to start fresh to see how better/different we can make our next experience.

Funny you mention mages and BWL because Neltharion’s Tear. BiS throughout Classic.

There’s a lot of gear other than legendaries that are either really really good through all phases or just straight up BiS through all of Classic in MC and BWL. All content stays relevant throughout all of Classic. This is not the case in any of the expansion.

Onslaught Girdle, Wild Growth Spaulders, Prestor’s Talisman, Neltharion’s Tear etc…

Again, its how relevant it is.

Right now, theres more then 1 piece BiS for Mages in BWL.

Can’t say the same statement once AQ is out. How about Naxx for that matter?

I’m not saying they’ll be irrelevant, just not nearly as much as they are in the respective phase.

Again, it’s relevant. It’s always relevant enough that people will always be running every raid every week.

How much more relevant do you need it to be?

I like to raid without Disechanting 90% of the loot because only a fraction of it is relevant.

Do you understand? Guilds aren’t DEing 90% of the BWL loot for the time. They will given a few months and few phases.

A raid isn’t as relevant when this is occurring.

Well I guess we’ll have cheap nexus crystals then.

1 Like

Usually how it works. Can’t say the same for Arcane crystals and Black Lotus though…

Good thing the Retail ME ME ME ME attitude isn’t what Classic raiding is about. You’re part of a team, who cares if your 0.4% DPS upgrade doesn’t drop in MC?

No one? But who wants to go back and do a 2 hour long instance with no upgrades available? Maybe not every week.

MC isn’t a 2 hour long instance, especially not for a guild in AQ40/Naxx.

1 Like

seems like a snail pace to me.

1 Like

Unless you’re splitting it into two groups of 20. Then it’s probably still close to 2 hours.

So far they’ve stayed pretty close to the same timeline of releases that vanilla had.

So even if its only 50mins, you’re okay going into an instance every week to DE 95% of the gear from there? That doesn’t sound fun at all for me, but glad you can find the silver lining!

Either you don’t raid in Classic or you haven’t realized that you’re going to be doing MC when you’re DEing that gear, whether you want to or not.

Please read all the post before making stupid comments.

And nothing of value will be lost.

1 Like