Running of the Gnomes 14th year

…Maybe. I’ll consider it.

2 Likes

The pink hair is important! I’m making a reddit and forum thread right now! You’ll wanna be part of the crowd!

I’m just imagining a host of gnomes flopping over the cliff like lemmings and it’s cracking me up lol

The first year the Cata changes went in a lot of people went over the edge. Not so much anymore. My fav story, which many people hear about in podcasts/etc is that when we launched the run in Wrath we got wiped out by the Bloodsail pirates outside of Booty Bay.

yeah the best part is that everyone can use lots of cool toys/transmogs etc now!

The guilds have cute tabards/we pass out pink shirts but everyone is now able to go wild with customizing their gnomes! The starting zone looks like a beautiful pink disco to me every year.

2 Likes

I set a reminder, and I’ll try to be there for such a worthy event. Having fun is just a bonus.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Its the best fun you can have in this game while helping others…

2 Likes

Just editing this with a link to the general info post/etc for those interested! Can’t wait to see you all there!

2 Likes

Possible you can get away with a pink hat. :robot::+1:

…or with the help of darker forces. :vulcan_salute::squid:

Sir you’re a goblin we both know you have no standards

1 Like

Yay! I look forward to this every year :grin:

1 Like

Its the best fun you can have in this game…I love it being on discord and live talking with many of the runners its a hoot for sure.

4 Likes

Just a way to get this back up top and for others to see…bu come join us this coming Saturday on the Scarlet Crusade realm with 1,000’s of other players and help raise money for Breast Cancer…

And by the way male players…you too can get Breast Cancer…so come have some fun…

2 Likes

Looking forward to participating in the official one this year!

1 Like

You’ll love it …its best time you can have in the game…

2 Likes

Sasarai are we going to see you there at the run this year?..I hope so…more the merrier…

1 Like

I will be there again! Been running it for years. It meant a lot when I was undergoing treatment for breast cancer. 7 years cancer free. :grin:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! What a milestone. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

I work all evening. If it’s a weekday probably not. I also haven’t logged in for more than five minutes in four months

1 Like

That is freaking awesome there Misbecky :heart:…its a great run and great idea to help those with breast cancer…this will be my 12th yr running it.

2 Likes

It is on weekend the 14th at 7pm EST/4pm PST on the Scarlet Crusade realm…it damn fun for sure…we even go and kiss the horde leader in Org…we have 100’s running into Org at the end of the race every year…its a sight to see.

2 Likes

I’m assuming everyone’s level one. Interesting I make no promises though. I don’t know if my partner and I are doing anything this weekend or not yet

1 Like