Rumors of Owlcapwn's Death

Wow. haven’t seen this much ED forum drama in years. Heltor is the only name I recognize. That alone prompted me to actually like his last post. Keep fighting the fight all.

Cheers.

are you really gonna say that santa isn’t real?

We’re all puppets. Santa and the Tooth Fairy are pulling the strings. When strange things are afoot blame one of them.

Apples to oranges really. Owlcapwn isn’t a good name, his schtick is neither amusing nor clever. I, for one, find the rise in autism amongst our youth to be extremely concerning. Andrew was really the same template of retard with only minor distinguishable differences. Atleast Annoyed knew how to trigger people.

4 Likes

Autism and retard in the same post and somehow this Heltor guy is considered an ED legend? Interesting.

1 Like

^ pronouns in the bio

2 Likes

Lmao notice how he only has 1 post. The year is 2022 and these kids are still hiding behind forum alts to criticize my vernacular. State your name bud, uncle Heltard won’t hurtcha ;]

2 Likes

I’m with dude above on your ignorant use of words, that’s both sad and shows how low of a person you are. “Legend” should be replaced with “insert any offensive name here”.

Trolling or just being you, pretty garbage dude to use such words.

You are speaking some truth sir.

3 Likes

Heltor, Heltor, Heltor… Still like to pretend that you’re an “adult” and “legend” with a command of the English language. Glad that your severely lacking choice of words doesn’t represent the majority of our player base.

Actually. Everyone who has ever logged into and played this game is hiding behind a fictitious name. That alone allows people like you to show your true colors without any personal accountability. Number of posts means Jack to most of us. A small minority of this gaming community seems to still think way too highly of themselves.

That’s news to me, all this time I’ve been striving for juvenile incoherence and belligerence. Thank you for your compliments everybody!

Nice try. Still doesn’t change the fact that your poor choice and use of the words autism and retard is offensive. Again, here you can easily avoid any level of personal accountability.

Sorry bud but you’re just gonna have to cope :cry:

It’s okay. I forgive you.

Remember, “emotes” are used to convey “emotions” that the author of a text is feeling at that particular moment in the text. They’re very popular with lazy typists or people who just can’t find the proper words to convey their message.

Someone online said something I don’t approve of… and I gave them a stern talking to! :triumph:

1 Like

So in the end whos dead and whos alive? I need a recap.

I DIDN’T KILL MY WIFE!

4 Likes

Lol the same guy used different toons to try to lecture Heltor lmao. Sad.