Rumors of a PVE only Plunderstorm next patch?

Any truth to this?

Doubt

actually…

Dragonflight Season 4 is en route as testing begins on the PTR and we’ll have more news to share soon™ on the next experiment we have up our sleeves. We hope those of you who are looking for PvE focused content will enjoy what we’re planning, all while we continue to press forward on development of our next expansion for World of Warcraft— The War Within

We already have it, Island Expeditions.

It is a misunderstanding from some players regarding the last post

We don’t know yet if this is something withing WoW or an outside mini game like Pluderstorm.

Its probably content in game since the 10.2.7 has this Timerunning Pandamoniun:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24046540/world-of-warcraft-in-2024-the-road-ahead?_gl=1*1exaopj*_ga*MTE2NTk3MDc1Mi4xNjc1Mjc5ODQ4*_ga_VYKNV7C0S3*MTcxMTY3NjE2MC4xNzM0LjEuMTcxMTY3ODIwNC40LjAuMA…

And a new holiday event.

1 Like

Yup. That’s my guess, too. It’s a mystery event that’s on the roadmap, so it makes sense that it would be what she is talking about.

No, that’s just the doomers still coping and seething about Plunderstorm.

I heard a rumor that Blizz is gonna give everyone 6 months free game time.

I think the skills in plunderstorm are super fun and should have been what we got in torghast. Instead of our class skills power ups.

Maybe a April fools joke.

“Rumors”. :dracthyr_crylaugh: They just had a dev post saying new pve mode soon.

2 Likes