Rumors about Anduin

I’ve seen the same from Void (remember those tentacle-engulfed planets we’ve seen when peering into other dimensions?) We haven’t seen any Light-scorched planets yet apart from visions from the Void (who have their own biases).

1 Like

Revendreth… AU Draenor come to mind. And if we take the Moorcockian view, Light is just another form of Void.

3 Likes

A good example to bring up of somewhere that has felt the Light’s wrath.

We haven’t really seen it affected by the Light, though. The planet is dying, but the cause is a mystery. There wasn’t much evidence that the Light was behind it at all.

1 Like

You know Revendreth was a response to Denathrius’ invasion of the Light realm. Nathrezim pushed, Naaru pushed back. Meanwhile we don’t have a motive for the Void invasion of Bastion.

AU Draenor was dying for unknown reasons; there’s a literal “he said, she said” about that with Yrel and AU Grom. The leading theory is it’s decaying due to being an alternate timeline.

This isn’t Moorcock’s work, and WoW’s cosmology is closer to DnD now, so that view may not apply.

Revendreth’s Ember Ward was retaliation for Denathrius’ invasion of the Light realm. Nathrezim pushed, Naaru pushed back.

True, AU Draenor was dying for unknown reasons. The only “evidence” I saw was the Mag’har’s word. There’s a literal “he said, she said” with Yrel and AU Grom. The leading theory is it’s decaying due to being an alternate timeline.

1 Like

Good thing is actually bad!? This is revolutionary writing, my expectations are truly subverted.

4 Likes

This verse comes to mind when I see that trope.

“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.” Isaiah 5:20

3 Likes

“I just kicked your candy butt!!” Austin 3:16

3 Likes