Ruin "Gaming" and Nazjatar

When is this going to be addressed? Every single system introduced behind BFA is time-gated behind daily content. I cannot access this DAILY content I PAY MONEY for because it takes me literally 3 minutes to mount up in Nazjatar. Not only am I trying to progress OLD content, I’m unable to because the Alliance keep abusing Sharding.

I’m not able to play a lot as it is and this is just making it worse. There is no way the alliance are enjoying it as well.

7 Likes

Change shards, put your own groups together, join a horde Zerg WPvP community, or turn war mode off

13 Likes

I didn’t realize blizz made Battle for Nazjatar active every minute of the day. Oh wait, they didn’t.

@OP, grow up and grow a :pear:.
yw

10 Likes

This x1000

They’re doing this OUTSIDE of Batlle of Nazjatar. I literally just experienced this. Grow a pair of balls? How is bravery or masculinity the problem here? Get some reading glasses.

1 Like

No they don’t do it outside of BfN

4 Likes

Fresh topic…

:roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Lol what? They don’t even go into Nazjatar unless there’s a battle about to happen or in progress.

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:

10 Likes

A ruin group formed up for no reason at a time when it wasn’t the BfN. Sure it did. And how are you checking that a ruin group is active at all in the shard? or anyone’s raid group?

There’s no game utility that allows you to see that kind of info.

I’m thinking maybe warmode is just not for you.

4 Likes

Ways to identify a ruin raid.

Keyboard turning.
spamming aoe spells like fan of knives
clustered into a tight cj
game takes 5 minutes to load and then 5 more minutes to either mount up or flash to a gy screen
drool everywhere

11 Likes

Turn off warmode…

You will be magically whisked away to a realm free of nasty dwarves, silly humans, and wish they can be high elves.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Gasp Heretic know’s my secret shame!!!

8 Likes

I mean yeah dude go to another shard or kill them. They aren’t good. Just get a few peeps together and u can take care most ruin groups.

Your Solution: Cry on the Forum’s

Actual Solution: Turn off warmode <3

3 Likes

If you do not want to be involved in World PvP you do not need Warmode on to do PvE content. You can turn it off in any rest area under your Talents window. To do this you can open it the default N key on your keyboard, and click the Talents tab at the bottom of the window. If you need more assistance be sure to visit the support forums.

1 Like

yawn ZZZZZZZZ.

LOL uh yeah