RSS --- Mistweavers

I knew Mistweavers are OP in RSS, but I didn’t know that at higher ratings, they basically equal all the other healers combined.

That’s crazy.

Venruki video:

1 Like

Are we intentionally posting broken links just so there’s a chance people will click them instead of scrolling past because they saw the clickbait Venruki soyjak thumbnail

Just watched that. Mind blown when its all put in perspective.

1 Like

when i said the same thing here on forums few weeks ago no one believed me.

That’s what we get when we balance game around 1500, nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

With no tuning passes this season, Idk if the game is balanced around any rating.

Week 3.

Week. 3.

Just let people get full gear and let the meta settle out while changes (eventually) come out.

1 Like

How many weeks is that?

Just so I have an idea when to expect a tuning pass.

prob 3-4 more if we’re including tier

1 Like

People who haven’t trolled crafting or sparks are gonna probably be pretty close soon. Unless you mean tier in which case we’re a bit of a ways off, even if tier seems kind of weak for a lot of specs.

mhm thats the same logic as Blizz new mmr cap, the thing is it backfires like crazy… what most people miss out is that when you let things “sit still” it creates an insane amount of frustration for everyone else who’s not the Mega “W” of the month. Having a healer total 50% of all other healers combined is just stupid.

Look at the mmr band aid thing, the amount of players queuing SS is 27% of last season, and you know why? because people get freaking mad fighting Gladiators/R1s @1800 rating and in all honesty why the hack should I play the game for the first 4 month of the season when I can que last 3 weeks of the season and get 3k+

Because most of us quit solo shuffle after realizing how terrible the bracket is last season? I feel I should mention that this bracket is so inflated because of a 6 game instance, that it actually makes people suffer. Griefers don’t help.

I don’t queue it, outside of very VERY rare instances where I’m too bored of PVE that I feel like it.

And because you can enjoy the game regardless of who you’re qing with. Want to be better? Play better. You sure aren’t getting 3k+ at the end of the season.

And Blizzard doesn’t use this logic. They put resources towards what they feel is better. They’re clearly fine with the state of the game as it is, even with everyone disagreeing with them. But unfortunately, unless they feel the game is needing changes, changes simply won’t happen.
This is why you let a meta settle out, this isn’t Riot where they tune the game every 2 weeks. It has been like that since literally forever.

As for a healer consisting of 50% of them, have you considered that’s a symbiote of two other healers, that particularly shine in wizard metas, simply aren’t good right now due to their lack of balancing, whereas MW shines right now because it doesn’t require buffs to be good right now.

1. it was by far and still could be the most popular PvP thing added in the game
  1. woof woof https:// imgur .com/a/ iLELKWk
  1. decide if SS is enjoyable or “most of us quit solo shuffle after realizing how terrible the bracket is”