RSham/Disc Priest LF Mythic Guild

Heya,

Looking to get into a mythic raid for Shadowlands! (Area-52, Horde)

Haven’t really played seriously since Legion, but have a ton of mythic raiding experience on my RSham, as well as on Disc/Shadow Priest and Frost Mage. (willing to play any, would like to main heals tho).

Hoping for a raid that will take performance/progression somewhat seriously, and aim for Cutting Edge. I don’t expect super hardcore group, but if there are obvious problems with a group that are holding it back, I want them to be addressed. I’m the type of person who will volunteer to sit on the bench if my class/performance isn’t cutting it!

Most of my mythic logs from past guilds are still private, but here’s the link. I think there are some public from Mythic Uldir, if interested.

warcraftlogs(dot)com/character/id/40484866

Most raid times work for me, however later would be better generally. After the holidays, my schedule should be very consistent as well.

BTag: Goso#1115
Discord: Goso#3453

Definitely interested in chatting.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past, we are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:

Tank: Open

Melee DPS: Open

Ranged DPS: Open

Healer: Open

We are also looking for a STRONG RAID LEADER. Always wanted to take charge of a raid? Let’s chat and see if there is a fit!

Interested?

Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7

(remove the spaces)

Feel free to reach out:

• Discord: Seanishly#3666

• BattleNet: Monster#15141

Hi Ghoso,

Our guild is actually looking for a RSham for its M progression group. Our officers have plenty of progression experience and our guild is pretty chill and throw a joke or two. As far as our group comp, we have a heatlhy mix of M and R DPS. We like to focus on the player as an individual rather than judge them by their class. Our schedule is:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30pm to 12:30am.

You can contact me (Takayuki#9946 - Officer/ Raid Lead) or anyone here for any questions you have.

John Sullee#4435 - GM/ Raid Lead
Danish#2830 - Officer/ Healer Officer
silk12896#4313 - Officer/ Raid Assist