RSham LF Heroic/Mythic Guild

218 RSham LF a guild actively raiding, and not taking a break(like my current guild is).

I’ve only been playing WoW for just over a year, and have been maining my RSham about a month after SL dropped.
I have previous progression experience in SWTOR, so I’m not unfamiliar with a casual, to semi hardcore raiding experience.
Currently 2/10 Mythic CN, and hoping to push further. =^.^=
Available all nights until about 11pm est(can run later Fri & Sat), and available all day Sat/Sun.
Reach out to me via Discord please: iluvwobbuffet#8406

hey bumpers, i added you on disc, would love to chat sometime about our guild:

Affinity is the Tuesday/Thursday team in Effortless. We are prioritizing recruitment to start mythic progression raiding and preparing for 9.1 content.

Current prog: 2/10M - 10/10H
Times: 8 - 11 PM CST Tuesday/Thursday
Looking for:

• Brewmaster
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • DPS DK
  • Resto Shaman/Resto druid

Not required to be in this list, if you dont play these still message or contact me here

Jakethesnake#12135 (battle)
Jake#6205 (discord)

I do have immediate healer space open if you are interested.

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 5/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord

just got 3/10 mythic if youre still looking for a guild!