Rsham guild for 8.2 + expansions

This is my last LFG and my first forum post looking for guild.
I’m a daddy, husband, disabled and online a lot.
Since 2005 Raiding Many achievements etc
I’ve put a lot of apps in and all slots full

sorry for the short and simple- Im just looking to play/raid/ have fun and strive for greatness.

CE exp
*RETURNING PLAYER

Pug Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/turftalks#difficulty=4

Nogewdz#11630 Bnet
TurfTalks#2810 Discord

Hey Turf,

Administrators is rebuilding and looking to add a lot of new faces to the roster. We raid from 8.30-11p Tuesday and Thursday with an optional Sunday fun day.

We’re looking for active players and run a lot of m+ in the down time.

If interested add me:
Billion#1444

Hello there Turftalks : ) Like you many of us have played for most of wow’s history and we strive to have fun and achieve the highest goals. Our info is below.

<The Veil> is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Monday: 5pm – 8pm “Alt”/fun run on re-clears & lower difficulty (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – all (preference for monk, priest)

Ranged DPS – all (preference for warlock, shaman, boomkin)

Melee DPS – all (preference for shaman, warrior, demon hunter)

Tanks – all (preference for paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

heya Turftalks!

Sellswords is a 9/9M team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific time and are recruiting a resto shaman for a core spot.

We’ve been around for bout 4.5 years and CE every tier since HFC.

Successful apps typically love to raid and have experience with their role in end content and progression. You should be drama free, able to take constructive criticism and in control of your emotions. You know what mythic play requires and “yolo” isn’t part of your vocabulary when it comes time to prepare for a new boss.

This raid team clears content in a timely manner and has a lot of fun doing it. If you like mythic plus, love pve raiding, and want to raid in a calm focused but fun raid environment , add me to battletag and lets talk. Battle tag is Hantevirus#1921. More information on the team is at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/sellswords (Discord is Hantevirus#8346)

Hope to hear from you!

Hello! If you are willing to go Alliance, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde. I would happily get you in touch with their recruitment officer if you wished!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are excited for 8.2 & classic with big plans for both. LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
vv

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for our core raid team, mythic+, and all other social aspects of the game. We would like to rebuild the roster with an active population of like-minded players who enjoy the game. We run mythic+ nightly and will be coordinating normal/heroic raids on off nights for alts and casual players. All are welcome to join us!

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 800-1100 EST

RECRUITMENT:

Main Raid: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Ret Pally, flex dps/heals can also enquire

RAID TEAM:

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential.

I look forward to hearing from you, add me on bnet or discord and lets chat.

PM Acreshammer#11311
Or find me in game on Babayagar

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9H 8/9M 2/2H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, there’s a spot for you!

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag