Rsham/Ele 3/9M 413 Ilv LF Guild

I am trying to keep this as concise as possible. Please read what I have put down and decide if we would be a good fit for each other. I am willing to transfer/faction change for the right guild. I am not looking for a carry to CE, so progression is not much of a factor in deciding on a guild. My average parses in heroic and mythic are both epic. Will link logs after I have added you to btag.

What I am looking for:
2-3 days/week starting after 7 est
Team that comes prepared with strats
Leaders that do not rage, but strive for improvement of players
Players that have fun but buckle down during pulls
Active in M+ and other activities outside of raid

What I offer as a player:
Consistency of schedule/attendence
Experience as GM/Raid Lead (7/8M Uldir)
Experienced in reading logs and forming strategy
Not a rager
Love doing M+ as both Rsham or Ele
Can play other classes/roles as well (tanks too)
Put mechanics responsibility on myself instead of caring to parse

Why I am searching for a new guild:
Guild drama and constant roster changes

Hi Alkaline,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 2/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

Below is the guild copy pasta but I want you to know I read your whole post and genuinely believe we’d be a great fit. We are a group of grown up people who want to clear the raids but refuse to act like screaming children to do it. A quick check of our io page will show you we are a pretty active in M+ as well (most raiders are 1100-1800+). We raid tonight but if you’re on around or after 11 I’d love to have a chat.

We are Unsettled of Dalaran (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for a couple of exceptional players to round out our Mythic team. We are looking for CE interested players who play at a high level.

Currently Recruiting:
Ranged DPS
Resto Druid

What we want from you:

We look for good raid attendance and a willingness to be weaved in and out of raid as the encounter or performance dictates. We want team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given. We are expecting players to understand their class and be proficient in their main role.

Current progression:

9/9 Heroic BoD
3/9 Mythic BoD

Uldir

6/8M

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Mythic raids are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm EST
Heroic raids are Sundays at 8-11pm EST

What we offer:

Repairs during Mythic Progression
Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
A laid back group that knows when to focus and when to have fun

Bnet: Mute#1292
Disc: cdnmute#9143

add me @ Basedgod#1650 hope to hear from you!

Hey!! Nice post, right to the point. Seems like you may be a good fit would love to chat further and see logs. Ill copy and paste my guild info below.

Recruitment:
We are looking to recruit DPS and one Exceptional Tank for Raid. Any exceptional raider that can maintain strong numbers and raid awareness will be considered however below is a list of priority classes we are hoping to recruit. Remember, we will not turn down a good player so please feel free to reach out to one of us to talk about trialing.

• Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Ele Shaman
  • DH > WW Monk

Tank:

• Any Exceptional Tank will be Considered ( No Monks)

Raid Schedule/Info/Requirements:
Mythic Raid/Progression: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30PM -11:30PM EST

Heroic Clear: Wednesday at 8:30PM EST.

Cauldrons, Feasts, Gems, and all Enchants are provided for raid.

We Ask:

• You have great attendance and accept raid invites 10 minutes prior to raid starting.
  • Already prepared when the invites go out, this means gear and talents already set and ready and have battle pots.
  • Have knowledge of your class and how to maximize your potential on any encounter.
  • Have a good attitude, be open minded, and understand what it takes to be in a competitive Mythic Raid Guild. Raiders will need to be able to take criticism during raids and progression and work as a team. No negativity, racism, name calling, or raging during raid.
  • We ask all trial raiders be 405ilvl with a 39+ Neck.

About Us / Community:
We are a mythic raiding guild that was formed in BFA, however the founders and officers have been playing together for a long time. Although we are newer we have accomplished a lot and killed bosses in respectable time frame. Our leadership and roster is full of high-end competitive players and we will be not only just pushing CE every tier but to be a top and competitive guild in the US.

Although we only raid two nights a week our guild still maintains an active and fun place to be each week. The guild was started by a r1 and MDI finalist (Deathlobsta) and since the beginning have held that mentality of diversity in game. Our members are very active in M+, alt raids, parse runs, and PVP. We also have a fun, down-to-earth discord that has a “dank” meme page.

If you are interested in joining <Mogs and Logs> please reach out to the below contacts to chat a little more about the guild, requirements, and more. We look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

GM - Shotski
(Disc: Shotskie#3524 Bnet: Easybake#1369)

Officer/Raid Lead -Deathlobsta
(Disc: Deathlobsta#5053 Bnet: Deathlobsta#1397)

Officer - Wingz
(Disc: wingzx#7002 Bnet: Wingz#1882)

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 6/9 M (First raid week was Tuesday 3/5, cleared first 6 bosses, have mekk down to 3%)

Recruiting:

Melee:

Open

Ranged:

Mages
Warlocks
Moonkins
Shadow Priests

Healers:

Open [Low]

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that is aiming to get weird, hmu. Supremacy#11937

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BOD
3/9M BOD

Current Needs:
Tanks (1) Prot pal/brewmaster/blood dk

Healers (1) Resto Shaman

Rdps Mage, Warlock, Balance Druid, Hunter

Mdps (1) Ret paladin (Maybe outlaw rogue)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them. Looking for the following; Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you please feel free to message Amirah#3277 on discord

You should check our weekday group!

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9H 6/9M BoD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed
Recruiting:
⦁ Resto/Ele Shaman
⦁ Shadow Priest
⦁ Resto/Moonkin Druid
⦁ Mage
⦁ Hunter

Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ iamawesome#1439 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord.

6/9M with mech down to 10% on second night raid times T/W/T 8pm est to 11pm would love to have a chat with you as we are in need of a solid ele shammy and with your exp is a bonus I think you would fit in swell add my Btag fleet#1643

Cheers!!

Hello! We are in need of a solid resto shaman and think you would be a great fit! Add the GM or my btag to chat Colecainee-Malorne(GM) Btag: Colecaine#1970 Or Stormyrainz#1865. Look forward to speaking with you inc usual spam!

<Yikes> on Thrall is actually needing a DPS main with a healing OS. Not sure how comfortable you would be with a DPS role and only occasional healing if we have one missing for a night or just need an extra healer on a fight. We raid T/W/Th 8-11pm EST. 4/9M currently, but expect to get 5 this week. We have people running keys and/or hanging out in disc daily. Caity#1510 if you’re interested.

Edit: now 5/9

Hi. I’m with Fair Enough on Area 52, Horde. We raid tues-thurs-sun from 8:15-11:30est. We were 8/8M in Uldir and are currently 6/9M. We’re looking for a solid resto shaman and could potentially start your trial tonight. If you’re interested, add me and we can chat.

btag: Sheridan#11238

Hey, I think we might be a good fit for you. Add me if you’re interested!

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 7/9M BoD

(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm PST
Wednesday 6-9pm PST
Thursday 6-9pm PST

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden Horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our success in achieving Cutting Edge in every tier since our first, including many US Top 100 finishes, is a testament to this belief. We raid a strict schedule of 9 hours per week, and we will not add a required day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• Bailey#11727
  • Slynx#11426

Hey,

Would be more interested in you as elemental than restoration. If that works, let’s chat.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Battle for Dazar’alor: 7/9m
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High: Shadow Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium: Ret Paladin, Warlock

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master: Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer: Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer: Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

Hey,

Just saw your post and am interested in talking to you about possibily joining our guild. Feel free to message me on BNET @ AWro#1563 or in-game on my pally Andruw.

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a ele or resto shaman to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Casually Disorganized 9/9H 3/9M (7/8M Uldir) is a semi-hardcore mythic guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn’t missed the opportunity?

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est casual/alt heroic

Needs: ele sham, lock, boomy, mage, war dps

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla