Rsham’s Infinite Mana

In theory I think so. In practice, they will play with comps that provide them with the defensives to survive.

AFAIK, Rsham is the strongest healer post 10.0.7, especially in 3s.

1 Like

I just remember in RSS shenanigans that swapping to the rsham and surprising them usually landed me a win.

Yeah yeah, RSS is a meme, but I don’t care to take PVP seriously tbh.

yes but you see every single class has to play exactly the same otherwise we wont have the perfect balance that pure homogeneity gave us.

Yeah, but running down a healer should not be the only viable win condition

It’s impossible to beat rshams on a timer or in damp, since they don’t oom anymore and their HPS is insane

I can’t comment, I only just started pvping again.

And it’s more infuriating than when I left, naturally.

1 Like

100%

Man I gotta tell my rsham to play better then because it seems normal players oom rshams really easy.

Is it resto shaman meta? That’s better than a fistweaver meta because at least in solo shuffle there’s a bit of counterplay

Rsham dampening seems to be the meta currently

1 Like

Well you can kill the totems for starters and that can lower their throughput. (although some of them have a bit of health for a healer to take down). Biggest ones to kill are healing stream and healing tide

1 Like

I personally believe rsham is stronger, as fistweaver has to play in melee range and, despite its obvious strength, has more weaknesses that a traditional healer isn’t vulnerable to.

I understand having to kill healing tide. But when you start adding in healing stream as a necessity too, rshams are basically raid bosses where you have to sacrifice position/damage to even stand a chance to match their HPS throughput

On top of 95% of the player base that don’t know how/when to target totems

Think it comes down to healing stream being far too strong + the obvious mana issue

When they see them? Lol

You do realize that they’ve nerfed our mana regen, including water shield not too long ago.

Healing stream is the easier one to kill and yea it affects them quite a bit. There’s a few other totems you should be killing like tranquil air as well. I feel for resto druid though because rsham kind of taking their place as the dampening healer but I’ve wanted some serious resto druid changes so maybe this will end with resto druid getting some QoL buffs like dispel protection for starters

1 Like

I would guess 90% of players won’t even realize when a healing stream is down

The other 5% will run behind a pillar to kill a healing stream while getting hojd 100-0

Not sure how to outplay that from the other healer pov

Rsham does not have the weakest cds in the game lmao but thats not the point. They have tons of passive healing while cced. healing stream riptide es does a ton of healing. I dont mind their output but they just dont oom while doing the most hps thats all instant.

Cyclone the dps, while your dps kills the stream totem, your drs on cyclone will line up just fine with stream totem cd.

Also the healing stream isn’t healing the dps while they are cloned.

Just kind of one of the unfortunate woes of random DPS. You should my teams run away from walls and links. Lol

But I have no issue with balancing them, just would really like to not see FW get missed as well.

Lol are you suggesting to play the game around healing stream totem because that’s pretty silly. It’s more of an extra thing that can be done in moments of an advantage