Rppvp event *UPDATE*

I will be pushing my hot dog cart from Silvermoon to Undercity, RP walking and selling hot dogs the entire way, on Saturday March 9th from 9am PST til question marks. I double dog dare you to stop me. WM on.

UPDATE
I seriously fudged up. I just spent the past 30 minutes RP walking and selling hotdogs, only to realize I had WM off somehow. Guess it’s been a while since I logged on. Anyway, as an act of reconciliation to the good people of ED I will start all over again at the top of the hour. WM on this time, I assure you.

TL;DR: Event has been moved to 10am PST today (about 20mins as of this update). Come hungry.

1 Like

Alright. But, if after you kill me, don’t be surprised when I log out and you begin receiving venom-filled, whiny whispers from an angry level 70 Tauren asking you to take him on in a fair fight. Don’t take it personally. That stuff just happens, man. It’s all part of the ED experience. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m looking forward to leisurely strolling from point A to point B, not selling a single hotdog, and not being attacked once because the 3 players left on this server that care about this sort of thing will all be searching for me on 3 separate shards, and all I’ll see is bots and uninterested random from other servers who don’t even know who I am. THAT is the true ED experience :nerd_face:

1 Like

I won’t attack the goblin hot dog vendor from WrA for anything less than 3 chili dogs.

But they’ll be cold and soggy by the time you make it back to MG! Nobody likes soggy buns

1 Like

Sell hot dogs on Tichondrius once - and see what happens.

You don’t rate.

Tichondrius. Hmmm. Tichondrius. Wait. Oh, right. Tichondrius. :rofl: