[RP] There can be no peace

Quel’thalas was on the verge of sundown, and the air should of been of celebration. Queen Azshara, Queen of the naga was finally defeated. An announcement, speech given by the Regent-Lord was set. Hundreds of eager Sin’dorei were crammed into the Court of the Sun. They all were expecting a victory speech, celebrating what happened in Nazjatar. What they got was quite far from a victory speech, and it left the denizens of Silvermoon and Quel’thalas as a whole more uneasy then ever.

"Sin’dorei, our nation is a resilient one. We still stand tall even amidst endless war against the Alliance, the scourge, the Legion, a corrupt, honourless Warchief, and more.
We have always been champions of justice, honour, the values of the true Horde.
I wish to tell you all a story. Recently, the Alliance and Horde were baited into a trap set by the Queen of the naga, Azshara. We were lead on by a dark artifact Sylvanas Windrunner carelessly followed.
Eventually, the time came to finally face Azshara, and we did. This again, was a trap, and our azerite, the blood of a dying world, was used against us, used to destroy the chains imprisoning a dark god.
This rising tide of darkness is not only a threat to the Alliance or the Horde, but a threat to every living creature in this world. If we don’t put aside our differences, if we don’t unite and combine our strength to face this foe…
We will all perish…
As long as Sylvanas is Warchief of the Horde, there can be no peace.
This is why… I will stand with Varok Saurfang and Thrall. I pray you, my people, stand with me.
For Quel’thalas! For the true Horde!"
-Regent Lord Lor’themar Theron

The crowd erupted in cheers, proud of their leader and his bravery. However, nervous chatter was what followed. They all knew this could bring the Warchief’s wrath to their doorstep, they all feared they would have the same fate as Teldrassil. Though, they would never stop fighting, as Quel’thalas is eternal!

4 Likes