[RP] Summer Festival-Jed'hin Tournament

<The writing is plain, but legible, and this poster can be found in various cities and notice boards>

Jed’hin tournament to take place June 9, 8:00pm(server, 6:00pm central) . Location: The ruins of Zul’Gurub. All skill levels, including complete beginners, welcome. All races and factions welcome, but non-tournament fighting is strictly prohibited. This is a strictly friendly competition.
Depending on number of participants, 1st-3rd place winners will receive prizes, including gold and other items.

DISCLAIMER: Jed’hin is an ancient draenic wrestling sport. As such risk of injury is real. Medics will be on-hand, but hosts will not be responsible for wounds occurred during matches.

For Information, contact Kaellar. Can be found at Eastvale Logging Camp or through AAMS

(and it goes on)
(Cross-server folks MORE than welcome! :smiley: Come see our little server play! If you have questions, message, send me a letter, or just post in here! If you’d like to sign up, tell me on here and I’ll add you in!

1 Like

((Does the “all skill levels” bit in the notice mean all player levels? Ash here would not be interested, but I’ve got a lower level DK who would be.))

1 Like

It’s my understanding that character levels aren’t really treated as IC power levels here, and in most events/guilds on the server. So certainly go ahead!

1 Like

(purely ic! All rounds will be based on a d20 roll-off, 2/3 with some other special conditions/etc!)

[There is a note from Mira written on the sheet indicating that she’d like to attend as a witness and medical officer, but not as a combatant.]

1 Like

(for clarification, event is at 8 server, but if contestants can arrive 10-15 mins early that’d be awesome!)

<A “yes dear” has been written under Mira’s note.>

Gyelfei wishes to test this art of Jed’hin!