RP spots for horde?

I haven’t rped fully since before Shadowlands and on another character of mine, but now that I am back - where are the RP spots? I mean, I remember there were some in org and in Silvermoon (though, that faded years ago), but I am unsure where to go? I know on Alliance there is many places, but on Horde, I don’t see anything major anymore. Granted, I did go to TOA and that was great, but that was right when I got my new laptop and was barely back.

I think it is a bit limited for just social walk-up RP. A lot of horde side feels very project or guild-based. I know I have a community that welcomes horde, but pirate/merc stuff isn’t for everyone, so it is more limited on the horde side, but we do get them at our tavern on Tuesday.

Neutral Community: The Rusty Nail (Isle of Blackwake)
Horde Community: The Horde Vanguard (Pro horde, some neutrals)

There are others, but I haven’t seen forum posts for them.

1 Like

From my experience, Monday nights there appears to be activity in the Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar! There are other faction neutral events as well, some of which may pipe up here as well. I had some of the same questions you have!

I usually thrive on walk-up rp, sadly. I don’t usually enjoy having to limit my rp to 1-2 days a week at specific times. Monday I am usually busy with work and Tuesday is iffy due to again work.

I can already see Banshih typing so you’ll get a decent run down shortly.

But yeah it’s very Guild/Project focused.

1 Like

A lot of Horde faction rp happens within guilds, as we tend to focus on community rp that makes sense for our characters. Not a lot of sit stand around in Org the same way the Alliance do Stormwind. As a result people mistakenly think that there is no Horde rp, meanwhile we are out in the open world embracing the fullness of all the options for adventure.

A great place to connect to an active Horde faction Rp guild is the Horde Vanguard: https://discord.gg/N5kk6qV3Qq

If walk-up RP is your thing, there is no where better than Alliance Mg in all of WoW.

2 Likes