RP-PvP Servers?

I heard some months ago that it was undecided if we’d be getting the RP-PvP realm option. Perhaps we would later post-launch, but as we all know, we put a lot of time into our characters, especially in Classic. Why would I want to invest countless hours into my characters just to have to re-roll when my preferred server is available?

I’d love to see at least a single RP-PvP server for myself and people alike at the start. I feel that it only makes sense, at least offer a sort of transfer if it is added post launch. It’d be seriously discouraging to start all over because of lack of server availability at launch.

5 Likes

That one rppvp server would get full easily

4 Likes

Step 1: Wish upon a star
Step 2: Makes no difference who you are
Step 3: …
Step 4: RP-PVP realm?

4 Likes

Step 3 has something to do with underpants, but I don’t know specifics.

1 Like

Roll an a PVP server so you can transfer over eventually. Time is money and it’s worth the cost to transfer to save all that character progress.

There is an other post about this that has over 2000 comments about us wanting an RP-PVP server. There was a poll done as well that showed we would prefer an RP-PVP server over an RP server. This poll might have been skewed a bit because of the number of RP-PVP players voting for it. I would love to see 2 RP-PVP servers but if we could start with just one, I would not have to stressed about wanting to be with friends who will either pick a PVP server and others who want to go to an RP server. I don’t want to play on multi servers like I did in the past. I want to pick one for my alliance and one for my horde. My horde toons will be so I can see the class quests for the shaman. My RP-PVP will be my main focus with my alliance.

4 Likes

I will 100% go on a RP-PvP server if it is available.

5 Likes

I’m sure there will be server transfers. No need to reroll when you can xfer making blizzard even more money.

1 Like

I hope it happens.

Personally, the occasional and intentional PvP of a RP-PvE server probably suits me better - but I know what a special thing Emerald Dream was for several years and how incredible a good RP-PvP server can be.

Crossing my fingers for those who want one, hopefully it’s sooner than later.

2 Likes

Sure, but even 1 is better than none.

1 Like

Howdy!

Our main thread can be found here, please come on in and add your voice to the cause!

Also an RPPVP discord has been set up:
https ://discord. gg/YysjKxN

3 Likes

Rp-pve? You know that’s not a thing right? Rp-pve is rp.