#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Yesss let’s share names. I’d love to meet everyone here in game!

3 Likes

It would be cool if once you created your characters that you could post with them here. Unless the L10 restriction would extend to them.

4 Likes

Just heard the news…

BIG thank you to Blizzard for allowing us to have this.

I also want to send some appreciation to Pintero for championing this cause. Along with people like Kurwen, Pago, Susan and all the rest (too many to name here) for keeping these threads alive and active all this time.

7 Likes

Good work everyone, next bastion is a better AV experience

4 Likes

Hope you learned a lesson from this. Next time respond faster.

4 Likes

Holy hell, if the RP-PvP server is at medium population on a Stress Test when not everyone has resubbed and the majority of people don’t even care to play since it’s not permanent…

We’re gonna have some queues when launch day arrives guys xD I’m strangely looking forward to it lol

7 Likes

I will miss these videos :grinning:

2 Likes

Blaumeux….

Wasn’t sure how I felt about the name until I did a quick google search.

Lady Blaumeux is one of the four horseman bosses in Naxx. She represents the rider of Famine.

I absolutely love that.

4 Likes

Thank you all for aiding the cause, posting in this topic, creating other ones, talking about RP PvP and of course, signing the petition! I am amazed that over 2500 people signed my petition, truly insane, but it shows the dedication of the player fan base.

Thank you all once again. We have claimed our home.

3 Likes

The RPPVP choice was not there at first, and a lot of people that rolled once the floodgates opened did not know it was added. Much like vanilla release, releasing rppvp too late effects things. Hell, I have been playing since the initial 2 opened and had no idea they added the RPPVP one.

In summation: RPPVP will be crushed upon actual release.

4 Likes

Got to hit the road today for a work trip and tying in a visit with my father (81 whom just got back from a 12 day motorcycle tour with his buddies). I will be back just in time to log for names. Once I get them I will post. I will say if some iteration of CBH guilds here then I will have a rogue and a paladin as I ever played either class. If not, going Horde. My third I will place on the RP server of the opposite faction.

See you all next week!

4 Likes

Congratulations on a hard fought victory!! As the only choice is Pacific, I’d be fighting the battle of the ping, so I’m not going to be joining you. I just wanted to say, it was an honor fighting along side you all, and a genuine pleasure getting to know you all!! May your blades never dull!!

2 Likes

I think there will be an issue with players going to servers like grobby just to avoid certain “celebrities” and their minions.

Yes, I have a feeling they will be.

But RPPVP servers have had non-RPers in them and both have co-existed in peace.

They are fine to come in for shelter, long as they respect the naming rules and the people who actively roleplay.

1 Like

I am more concerned with bloat. I suspect that we will have queues due to less tourism.

Probably going to see bloat on many servers, hopefully it balances out once the ‘craze’ is over.

Let them come, it doesn’t matter. They can and will and it will be good for the server and RP.

If they are not here to RP, how does it benefit RP?

1 Like

It doesn’t.

Well, that’s what the layering is for. To reduce the craziness and keep Blizzard from having to add more realms at launch that will only end up dead in a month or two.

1 Like