#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

CBH - I am retired but coming back. Don’t make me go Horde! Dwarf pride. Lets get something rolling on this new server.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I loved Clan Battlehammer!

4 Likes

I like posting baby videos!

3 Likes

Me too! :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all of you for getting your wish! I posted my support in this thread multiple times. I would love if you guys can do the same now for the Unarmored Mounts for the ones that care. Thank you in advance.

This will also enchance your RP experience! Having more available mounts in the server is never a bad thing, especially the Unarmored Versions which have unique models!

6 Likes

I’ll see you guys on the ONE realm. LoL

“We’re gonna need a bigger boat.”

7 Likes

lol Ive been thinking the same thing all night.

3 Likes

Very happy to hear this.

4 Likes

Oh my god I’m so glad!!! Thank you so much, Blizzard!! If that was confirmed one week before I would be literally crying tears of joy :sob::sparkling_heart: my WoW dreams will not be crushed!

Thanks to everyone in this thread too! I’m so excited I can’t wait to meet all of you in-game, Alliance or Horde <3

Any chance anyone will be sharing their names after saving them on the 12th? If not, that will still be no problem, because if there’s only one realm, I’m sure we’ll all meet again and find out who is who eventually :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

They listened to your community. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure CBH will open a chapter on the rp-pvp servers. I spoke with a few of the current members and that seems to be the plan.

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who supported this! Special thanks to the people who supported it even though they don’t plan to play RP-PVP.

5 Likes

Looking forward to the announcement in the near future within our Classic forum.

2 Likes

So as someone here who likes Rp and Pvp, I need friends… Cause most people I know will be playing on Pvp servers… So having people to Rp with and Pvp with sounds pretty cool. If anyone is interested my Btag is Stormcrest#11269. I plan to play Alliance though! Sorry Horde, been maining you guys for the last 5 years.

2 Likes

Yesss let’s share names. I’d love to meet everyone here in game!

3 Likes

It would be cool if once you created your characters that you could post with them here. Unless the L10 restriction would extend to them.

4 Likes

Just heard the news…

BIG thank you to Blizzard for allowing us to have this.

I also want to send some appreciation to Pintero for championing this cause. Along with people like Kurwen, Pago, Susan and all the rest (too many to name here) for keeping these threads alive and active all this time.

7 Likes

Good work everyone, next bastion is a better AV experience

4 Likes

Hope you learned a lesson from this. Next time respond faster.

4 Likes