#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

Feeling like in a battle that was won, not without a heavy bloodshed. Great, great, great work camarades. See you soon!!!

3 Likes

Anyone planning on a troll guild on the RP-PVP server? I love racial guilds, but trolls never seem popular enough, and I think that’s what I’m going to roll. Anyone interested?

6 Likes

We did it guys! Congrats to everyone in here

3 Likes

I’ll troll your guild on the server… JK, bad joke. Hopefully we see some race specific guilds.

3 Likes

Thank you all… It has been a pleasure to see you every day working toward a common goal. Now I can cry happy tears.

There will will probably be a troll guild, if not you can look for us, Redwood Kalimdor Tribe. We are going to include trolls and orcs into our little tribe for classic.

5 Likes

@ Kaivax Thank you for the announcement for NA! Please give our EU friends an RPPVP server as well!

[Edit] They are silly me :grin:

11 Likes

Victory!!! Excellent work everyone!!!

2 Likes

They are made the announcements about the same time.

3 Likes

EU is getting RPPVP as well?

4 Likes

Yessum, 1 in each region.

4 Likes

Fantastic, I am so happy for them!

5 Likes

Happiness for everyone today!!!

4 Likes

Thanks Bliz!

4 Likes

click Noice

3 Likes

Just stopping by to say grats! :smiley:

4 Likes

Many thanks Blizz!

Looking forward to seeing the lot of you on the server.

3 Likes

Congratulations are to be had to everyone in this thread. We did it, ladies and gentlemen. Pintero, a special shoutout for making this thread. If I ever see you in game expect a /salute

6 Likes

Congrats to the people who pushed hardest for this. See you all in Azeroth!

3 Likes

Everyone who posted here thank you very much! Also a big thank you to Blizzard, if we are going to rag on them when they screw up. ((Which seems to be more and more often.)) We do need to thank them and show them appreciation when they do things right. Thank you!

9 Likes

Sweetness!!

I am sooooo freaking happy right now, great way to end my night, after being out with the in-laws, I come on the forums hoping for some updates on the RP-PVP realm and bam.

I came to the forums late, but I want to thank everyone who fought for this, those that signed petitions, and everyone that let blizzard know just how much people wanted this, and those that refused to give up on an RP-PVP server

Been well over ten years since I RPed, and I am rusty as hell but to get into the spirit, here she goes

/salute
Takes a shot of me diamond flask

Clears throat

While sharpening me claymore ( no not that one, the one that does all the dmg )

“Looking forward to spilling blood with my fellow lions of the Alliance”

(OOC) Oh and I suppose I should thank the overlords at blizzard they definitely threw us a bone, I am soooo freaking hyped right now

5 Likes