#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

The server list will come out before August 13.

I guess we’ll have an opportunity to whine incessantly for around two weeks if Blue doesn’t come through with an RP-PvP server on the list.

I am mildly confident that they will have one.

2 Likes

Blizz,

Just some food for thought but this young Paladin has some good arguments for an RPPvP server being available day one…

3 Likes

I wish I had your confidence.

3 Likes

i literally said “just kidding”
do you know what a joke is? ):
also, would being Ion be that bad?!
please don’t take things like that seriously.

I made the joke because that person was insisting on the same point when we all gave reasons why it wasn’t good to… So if anyone wasn’t bringing anything new to the discussion it was them. Especially when they don’t elaborate their arguments as much as the others do :confused:

Alas, the focus of this majestic thread is to show Blizzard that we all want RP-PVP! It’s their game, but it’s also ours - we inhabit the world they created!

That being said, not all people who are posting for this cause are veterans on forums or discussions and arguments - I’m one of those people and if what I said was bad, then I apologize. What I want to say is that we’re not giving up on showing them our passion for RP-PvP.

4 Likes

They stated that the realms list will come before August 13 a few times. For example:

3 Likes

Bump for Blue

4 Likes

Is this for NA too?

1 Like

Oh my God Blue…just say RPPVP is happening before its too late!

2 Likes

Your post confuses me because it wasn’t you who I was talking about; I don’t really remember ever having any communication with you, sorry :frowning:

2 Likes

How about no rp servers. They died and that’s why we have cross realm.

1 Like

There is enough players to fill probably more than one RPPVP server. We’re just asking for one. If it gets to full, make another.

4 Likes

Another day, another post.

Blizz; please give us an rppvp server!

It’s the cool thing to do and everyone will like you if you do.

1 Like

We have cross realm because WoW started to die. I never got to experience sharding or CRZ, I was one of the people that left.

Blame me for quitting, blame Blizz for not keeping me interested.

3 Likes

Wow started dying when dungeon finder and cross realms were introduced because the rp servers died, look at lightbringer. It’s a huge risk putting them in classic, if they die and people have to pay to leave or make xrealms then classics pvp dies.

2 Likes

Just 1 server, would be as popular as Emerald Dream.

That’s what killed the RP ^

3 Likes

I was actually going to put effort into writing a response to this, but then laughed and decided to simply value it as a bump.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Day 26

I have no idea how much longer I can carry on. I feel the ramblings of a mad man will be here soon. I pray to Elune for an answer. The Overlords are killing me now that I am mortal.

6 Likes

Realm types and exceptional blue posts about them everywhere.

RP-PvP is a justifiable realm choice!

RP-PvP was added in 2005 because the player base demanded a PvP Server with RP rule sets!
in 2019, we demand to see ALL 4 VANILLA Realm-Types for a World of Warcraft: Classic Launch!!!

7 Likes