#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

This pretty much. RP-PVE is fine for those that enjoy it, for the RP-PVP crowd I can’t see it working on a PVE realm.

6 Likes

Good morning my lovely RPPVP folks.

Anyone get their coffee yet?

4 Likes

Bump for RP-PVP justice.

9 Likes

Put in an RP-PVP realm, please! I never got to experience them in vanilla, playing on a pure RP realm, and love the stories I’ve heard about them!

7 Likes

They are amazing. I am hoping folks from Emerald Dream will be in Classic.

Emerald Dream is still pretty thriving with WPPVP natural and event made.

2 Likes

Linking my solo post here in the big post :slight_smile: Thanks to everyone bumping this thread!

9 Likes

I’m from ED and joined it waay back in the day for the RP style WPvP. Sadly I disagree with you that the server is still thriving in the wpvp scene… looks pretty barren to me. all i see is cross realmers these days…
But yes I pray there will be a rp-pvp server in classic. Please Blizz!

4 Likes

I quit mid Legion, it really fizzled out? :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah… all the sharding and cross-realm traffic really hurt the community…

1 Like

Aw man. Here’s hoping they seek refuge in the Classic RPPVP server!

coughhinthintblizzardcough <3

2 Likes

Looking barren IMO is the result of Blizzard’s infrastructure changes which destroyed communities.

3 Likes

I must be lucky, or maybe its just that I am not on an RP realm but the zones I am in always appear full due to CRZ and stuff. The problem is none of them are from my realm.

2 Likes

RP realms don’t have CRZ They got sharding, That’s why despite moonguard being a full / high pop server WRA as well you don’t see a lot of folk. Wow is a HUGE game with tons of world and very spread out. Then if you go to stormage for example there’s people from Tich illidan etc, other high / full servers everywhere so.

(Also bump.)

2 Likes

I would also like an rp pvp realm. I have played on them for a long time since the switch over and would love to enjoy it with the classic release

6 Likes

I support this

9 Likes

Still waiting for blue

6 Likes

This thread must stay top.

7 Likes

Daily bump to keep on top so Blizz might notice it.

4 Likes

Good morning/noon to everyone!

2 Likes

Glad to see people are still posting daily on this! Give us a blue post!

3 Likes