[RP-PvP] My demands to the Alliance! Let this be a lesson!

“I have noticed you, Korrgosh… We have noticed you… We have been watching you…”

Makes a gesture.

“Come closer. You shall be the first to do my bidding…”

Gives Korrgosh a evil smile

3 Likes

The Alliance should suffer a slowly and painfully!

A message has been posted on the announcement board outside of the Wyvern’s Tail, written in orcish.
“To whoever has been dumping Alliance bodies into the canal by the Hall of the Brave, stop it. We drink from that water, its bad enough with all the peons and drunks pissing in it, but the bodies are going to kill someone.”

5 Likes

((You remembered me!! <3 Also super glad Ravenhul’s on WRA, poor Tyr has enough trouble without learning for sure this guy’s not dead.))

1 Like

My hatred for the alliance is beyond words!

((But of course! It’s awesome to see ya grow as rper, and your storylines are awesome. I thought it was awesome to Tyrnathera run from Ravenhul, perhaps even fearing him, to standing up to him and facing him and defeating him and leaving him for dead. Now Ravenhul secretly fears her, he was scared thinking for a sec that he was on her radar lol (I personall want her to do the honors of killin him for real) ))

1 Like

Its okay if hes evil and cra-cra. Daeli got her cookie stashed replenished and even has another handmade gift to give him, when she sees him next! LOL

My dress cannot by stopped!

One day I will crush the Alliance beneath my feet! I shall be known as defender of the horde!

Glory to the horde!

Why tho

/10

1 Like

Ravenhul! Make the Alliance dogs suffer!

H-hey. Leave our dogs alone

1 Like

Yeah, I mean I know the war is over but that doesn’t mean that you guys get to take out your anger on our pets.

My perky pug, Lord Puggleston IV, will not take this act of aggression lying down. He will sit, like a good boy. And then bark at you, for the mean things you say. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s an unreasonable amount of gold for a peasant, costing 75g. Or even a rifleman, costing 200g.

1 Like

((That made me chuckle ))[quote=“Akarrosh-wyrmrest-accord, post:141, topic:177309, full:true”]

That’s an unreasonable amount of gold for a peasant, costing 75g. Or even a rifleman, costing 200g.
[/quote]

My hatred for the alliance cannot be described by simple words. It is a hatred that can only be felt!

I hope to see the Alliance suffer a agonizing defeat! I hope one day I can crush them beneath my feet!

The draenei, returning to the human capital after a year of respite in the Azuremyst Isles, took a deep breath of the Elwynn air. It was getting cooler in this region and the Sun felt warm. Thick blue and purple cloaks covered his large frame. He over heard whispers of more Horde attacks, more recently a blood knight slaying innocents and taking villagers for ransom. He let out a deep sigh as his brow furrowed. His work was not yet done.

2 Likes