[RP-PvP] My demands to the Alliance! Let this be a lesson!

Winter kept an eye on dae as her spiders tended to winter. “Nothing is perfect…most will live if you worry but those bitten will not” Winter never held anything back now that they are in alliance territory she allowed time to rest in a small area beautiful little pond with sand and grassy areas.

She would ensure she had no injuries “We should get you back to the apartments. I am sure someone will be missing you” She flinched as one of the bone spiders accidently slips and falls on its back as she helps it. “People do stupid things you know. My spiders ran off on me from the apartments its the only reason I found you”

She looks at her wondering how she took the gruesome visage she doesn’t like showing people “World is covered in a sweet layer of lies of peace. In the real world it rots and festers of war…though it can be healed how ever it will take removing the corruption thats already there” Winter kept her gaze on Dae just incase the idiot who started this mess trying anything with winter around.

The apparent void elf blinked and nodded. She wasn’t going to disagree about anyone missing her. She for the most part lived alone even if she shared some of the space with her adopted sister.

“peace isn’t a lie, it could be a truth if more people valued each other” the elf said half pouty, sulky, yet with a firmness. The elf truly believed that some day there could be peace.

“If not, then what was the point of existing for everyone? to live to inflict pain and death?”

Winter sighs and looks to her. “Peace can be obtained but for it to happen it must have a darkness…I am one of those darknesses. I am neutral but I nip things before balance is broken. There will always be someone who wants to see something burn…and with the warchief being Sylvanas she won’t stop until we are all enslaved by her” She stood then had to sit again

“There are horde that see how she destroys the honorbound. The tauren saw it and so do some of the orcs but there are those who do it for greed most likely because the gold goes towards war efforts.” She sighs again. Just watching the elf pout though her spiders tried to make her smile by pouncing around her as winter smiles at them.

The rest of her spiders made a boundry around them while the babies tried to play and have fun winter relaxed but not enough to be caught off guard as she was really keeping high alert

1 Like

Daeli nodded and sighed. The elf was much to tired to argue further in any sort of debate. She kept hoping that the orcs were all recovering and no one was following them.

She pushed a few of her purple strands behind her pointed ear and glanced to the sky briefly. It really could be very easy to sleep for hours on end; it was what her body was demanding. Instead she looked back to the baby spiders and smiled. They were just adorable and over the past few days she’s really enjoyed their different personalities and mannerism.

“Thank you for getting me, Winter”

** The cowardly orc that ran at the start of Winter’s attack and the one that had left earlier to mail packages / get supplies were both captured. **

More to Come…

“My spiders run off for a reason and I always find them but I will drop you off at the apartments you and I both need rest and don’t worry about me alright I live through much worse”

She smiles and lets her walk some as they head to the apartments together so winter could shower and finally rest…maybe as she watched Dae with out having to really move her head much

2 Likes

“Thank you again Winter!” Daeli said truthfully while trying to not yawn. The elf wasn’t looking forward to entering her empty apartment by herself. She took a moment to take the earring out and quietly murmured the word her aunt had taught her.

In a magical moment she was once again a blonde haired, green eyed elf that she truly was. Except now those bruises that covered her body were much more apparent against her creamy complexion.

Reluctantly, Dae entered the building behind Winter already planning a thank you gift for the woman that saved her and hoping she could get a hold of her adopted sister. Dae really didn’t want to be alone.

Winter just smiles then goes to her apartment the smile vanishing as she sighs and heads to her place unlocking it and opening the door as she plops on the couch

1 Like

((Some great replies thank you :D))

1 Like

Crush the alliance dogs! Crush them all!

1 Like

And the real reason Ravenhul is silent is in the RP paper! bwahhahah!

^_~

2 Likes

Why? And how?

1 Like

Discord invite gADAgqn

Rav got a laugh at it when he saw it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was very amused an entertained.

In case anyone is wondering. I’ve been on a hiatus until maybe September.

1 Like

by September Dae will be completely healed and may have a few more surprises!

1 Like

And im just waiting for this guy to return in time for his captive to escape!

1 Like

he has another captive??? lol

1 Like

((Not that I know of. But Ravenhul has kidnapped and tortured/interrogated alliance in the past. As well as assassinate alliance, or have them assassinated. He has also done this to numerous horde too. Yeah… Ravenhul is referred to as being evil and crazy for a reason :stuck_out_tongue: ))

2 Likes

“Soooon… The Alliance and the Horde will kneel before me and my dress!”
Smiled fiendishly as he rubbed his fingers against his dress.

Shanhaijin groaned loudly as he reached into the back of his dress, defecated loudly into his hand. He then smeared this foul pandarian fecal substance against a nearby building in Stormwind.

“Everything is going according to plan!I wonder if the Alliance will try an torture me for this!”

The pandaren said as he laughed.

He then attempted to smear what was left of his waste on any Stormwind people who walked by.

((This i just an example of Ravenhul Thaladrad’s cruelty towards his fellow Horde.
This is what he did to Gor’Watha Warband, that was lead by Yarbo, Rasek, and Theenie. He suspected them of going rogue with there whole “Order 50” or something))

))

2 Likes