[RP-PvP] My demands to the Alliance! Let this be a lesson!

Probably my most unfortunate typo ever. And it’s been there a while, too.

If I still possessed any pride, I may even be embarrassed :thinking:

1 Like

Checks your item level
Check my item level

So where do you think you’ll be hanging out?

TBH I actually edited your quote to be funny :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ayy can i get a 20 piece mcnugget? I got abou… tree fiddy on me.

Another letter would be found, plastered on the Blue Recluse’s entrance. It was close to where the impaled dwarf was found.

Dear Alliance

It seems you have not heeded my demands. You alliance are a abomination before the holy light. You must be cleansed and purged from Azeroth. If my demands are not met by tomorrow morning, by the eighth bell. Then I am afraid I will have to go after a member of these specific guilds to show a further example…

You arrogant peasants have been warned…

The Stormwind Clergy_

The Seventy Third

The Silver Circle

Or Stormwind Voluntary Aid

My best regards

Ravenhul Thaladrad".

1 Like

This letter was found without a naked dwarf nearby, which isn’t our perp’s MO. This is clearly a copycat.

6 Likes

How come the Light is only good when the Horde uses it?

He got the upside, Alliance got the downside. See, there’s two sides to every light.

The who?

You’re going after the volunteer fire department?

:man_facepalming:t3: I didn’t even check, that’s how little pride I have.

1 Like

Well you never see any Horde Naaru trying to usurp Illidan’s coolness, now do you

For anyone looking for protection against this Horde Blasphemer please reach out to Aldryck-Moon Guard, I’ll happily show him what a true follower of the Light can do!

Some feared enemy of the Alliance you turned out to be.

2 Likes

((Ravenhul! I luve u))

I feel like I’m missing something here.

Nothing of particular value, I assure you.

Yeah I feel like this is one of those things where someone is a big deal to a group of people for something, and I just don’t see the appeal.

It’s John Cena all over again.

It’s just someone having fun. Relax.

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: If I gave the impression I was angry or any form of upset, I assure that was unintentional.

1 Like

Maybe people are just crazy about a naked dead dwarf. We can never know for sure.

2 Likes