[RP-PvP] My demands to the Alliance! Let this be a lesson!

This guy spends like hours every day killing low levels in Stormwind, then dying super fast when people catch him, where he tries to either bubble hearth or log out.

Honestly, Horde on this server need to step up their game. This is just sad.

4 Likes

why don’t you go find another server with more admirable Horde and PvP then, stinky

2 Likes

But this is my house! I’ve just grown used to the motley collection of absolutely horrible horde players on WRA.

“Fifty thousand gold?” Knitting dropped a stitch in her incredulity. She swore in Common and counted back. “How does he expect to carry that – the awesome strength of his eyebrows?”

Hemming giggled. “Does it matter? We all know he’s not going to get it. Handkerchief next, or beach towel?”

“Beach towel,” Cross-stitch said. “It’s seasonal. Well, what shall we do with this one? Any particular ideas?”

“Could we lobotomize him?” Tatting asked wistfully. “Just a little? I always wanted an elf to carry me on his shoulders while I ran errands…”

Cross-stitch snorted. “As if he wouldn’t be noticed in Stormwind, or Ironforge or anywhere else!”

Tatting pouted, tossing pink bangs out of her eyes. “You did ask.”

“So I did.” Cross-stitch stuck her current needle into the pin cushion and took up another, pre-threaded one. “The usual, then? Hopefully this one will have more to enlighten us than boasting.”

“I want his reproductive organs,” Crochet said suddenly.

The others stared. Knitting dropped more stitches. “In the Titans’ name, why?” Hemming demanded.

Crochet stared back defiantly. “Think about it. Arthas and the Scourge wiped out nearly all their race, but their numbers never dwindle. Sometimes I think there’s more blood elves than the rest of the Horde combined. Has to be some reason for it. I want to know what.”

Silence.

Cross-stitch tapped a pearly white tooth with a shapely fingernail. “It has … possibilities,” she said at last. “We’ll try, at least. Put out the word to the usual Talls, everyone. Any plans for Midsummer, or is it too soon?”

The Blue Recluse Fabricwork and Vigilance Committee continued with their weekly meeting, chatting in their native tongue, unnoticed by the rest of the Recluse’s crowd.

No one noticed gnomes.

10 Likes

The orc stares carefully at the paper for a long while. After nearly 5 minutes, he stops.

I can’t read Thalassian.

he looks around

It was weirdly easy for me to get into Stormwind…

8 Likes

Like all bad dreams, she came out hazy and indistinct–a shadow, or a memory, or just another drifter in Stormwind’s alleys, another mess of cigarette smoke and alcohol vapors masquerading as a person.

“Graves!” Chief Idun bellowed, sauntering up to the night elf, a cigar lodged in her mouth. “Things are a mess here. About time you showed up.” She eyeballed the cigarette and sneered. “No smoking on an active crime scene.”

It was a rotten and blatant double standard. But that was a perk of the job. Enekie tossed her cigarette out, tugging her mask up as she followed the chief past the crowds of curious onlookers held at bay by vigilant policegnomes and past the tape.

And there, the turkey at a Harvest Festival, was the body.

“Second dead dwarf in as many weeks,” Idun grumbled as Enekie started looking around the crime scene. “The senators from the Dwarven District are up in my cogs over the mess. They’re talking about moving Brewfest somewhere else.” Her glare was tangible, even through the puff of cigar smoke. “I don’t need to tell you that there are powerful people who want to make sure that doesn’t happen.”

“Hence why you called me in,” Enekie chuckled, thumbing at a bloodstain where the victim had fallen. “Thought you made it clear when I left the force I wasn’t meant to come back.”

“I did and you weren’t, Graves, but this sort of weird crap is up your alley. We got one witness, says there was a Sin’dorei in the streets.”

“They’re right. This is a Sin’dorei’s handiwork: quick, sloppy, more for spectacle than for anything else. But something’s off…” She narrowed her eyes. “Why did the perp strip the first victim but not this one?”

“A copycat?” Idun mused.

“Or he’s getting sloppy. Getting cocky. Or desperate.”

“Which one is worse?”

“No point in speculating, chief.” Enekie tugged out a fresh cigarette. “We’ll know before long.”

9 Likes

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Stormwind City, a unit of elite agents investigate and persecute these crimes.

These are their stories.

Dun dun.

5 Likes

u have like no rating or pvp achvs lmao

And yet, I’m still not as big of a loser lol

2 Likes

I have no PvP achievements.

But I do have a job, a house, a car, and a loving family. So I think somehow I’ll cope.

5 Likes

you’re on the forums for hit MMORPG video game World of Warcraft like the rest of us

give me your lunch money, dork

7 Likes

I was once a beutiful orc. Now thanks to Ravenhul. Now look at me…

LOOK AT ME!

2 Likes

you are complaining about being BTFO in world PVP u r the biggest loser

nobody in their right mind gives a ding dong dang dong HECK about world pvp it is the biggest meme

Same could be said about rated these days.

1 Like

Oh Ravenhul, you dastardly fella you! Trying to kill the Captain eh? Shame you fled like the coward and heathen you are!

Had I still have learned Shattering Throw, you would be crushed underneath my hoof! But sadly I forgot. So you live… for now…

((Don’t get mad at good ol’ Ravenhul, he’s just having some good ol’ TN/ED brand fun))

3 Likes

have u ever been above 1600 jw

Hit 2k last expac

Zip them pants up, boys.

1 Like

Imagine thinking this is a witty reply though

2 Likes

I used to like pvp. Wpvp was my favorite. Xrealm ruined the sense of community. Other realm Alli might as well be mobs.

I have never enjoyed rated pvp. People take it too seriously.

7 Likes