-farewell-

I’ve been super eager for an active World pvp experience and am looking forward to the 30-50 range with the guild in STV and such >:)

5 Likes

Oh, dear. They’re actually RPing. I built it, and they did come. Well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat

4 Likes

Just found this group a few days ago. Leadership is great and there is a very active discord. Plans have been made for all aspects of the game, very good group. COME JOIN US NOW!

3 Likes

As a horde player, this guild may have been the deciding factor to switch to alliance.

5 Likes

Welcome, TheWizurd, Elraina, Nanten, Rambow and Seld!

Not all of 'em wanted to commit to 1-month-to-60 for a raid spot, so there’s still a bit of room left in red. 80% done, I’d say.

2 Likes

Night crew! Whether you can’t sleep, or hail from outside of the continental US, you’ll be in good company with members that work all types of odd hours or are joining us despite the designated server timezone

3 Likes

OHhhh dude. The hype. AHHHHHHhhh OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Vaguely surprised I can post videos. Apparently youtube is considered safe for TL2!

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new faces. I’m about to indulge in a giant smoked salmon bagel with capers for breakfast. Be jealous.

3 Likes

What on earth… I wanted to post that PVP video shared in the discord here, but I’m not sure it’d be allowed here. I had to watch it twice just to really take it all in :anchor:

2 Likes

Ooo so mysterious… maybe I’ll just head on into the Discord to check it out.

You guys should check it out too. In the Discord. Linked above.

:grin::+1:

2 Likes

Eee, yea, there were some… bits of audio I was cautious against sharing here.

2 Likes

We still need some more amazing people, come join our discord!

1 Like

Yeah, the new forum culture these days is… A little incongruent with the spirit of vanilla, to put it bluntly. I had originally planned to link the classic Ventrilo Harassment video, which was widely shared on this platform back in the day. Then, I realized it would get me suspended. And remember all the Duke Nukem soundboards?

To borrow an expression from the avocado toasters: smh.

2 Likes

I’m glad I found Hurricane when I did. I was prepared to spend my Classic days with a friend or two, stuck repeating my Vanilla days trying to pug anything and everything because I didn’t have a guild to call home. This guild has welcomed me in since day 1, and I feel like a part of something major for Classic. If you’re out there like I was, give Hurricane a look and talk to us. It’s worth it.

2 Likes

Want to torch Horde cities? Want to experience Classic raiding with a group that’s friendly and supportive while also embracing that competitive edge? RP-curious but don’t want to be pushed into heavy RP? Want to see some of the best pet pics on the internet? Join us in Discord and think about making us your Classic home!

1 Like

Bumpidy bump, Just days away few spots left. Great group of people, active discord!

2 Likes

Welcome Stormbender, Rev and TR4V1STY! And it ain’t even prime time, yet. Today’s going to be hot.

3 Likes

Our RED Raiding Team (Saturday/Sunday) role needs as of current:

• Rogue (will take Mage/Lock/Hunter to fill)
  • Priest (will take dedicated holy pally/resto druid)
  • Could use another Warrior or two as well
3 Likes

I cannot keep up w/ the pace of the Discord chat today. The hype is real.

3 Likes