-farewell-

Wing beats and honks to the tune of We Will Rock You.

flap flap honk
flap flap honk

3 Likes

I read that as “Flying Wedgie.”
You are quite eloquent, Greasy, I had no idea. Will be copying you.

Kronoh, I think it should be

HONK HONK FLAP
HONK HONK FLAP

2 Likes

So many new people! Looking forward to playing with all of you!

1 Like

I love the smell of arcanite bombs in Orgrimmar…smells like…VICTORY

1 Like

We would never use Arcanite Bombs in orgrimmar. That’s inhumane. Then again, they’re not exactly human…

1 Like

so I heard from this Dwarf at the pub last night that you can bbq orc…he says it’s not quite as tasty as a bbq’d tauren, kinda tastes like CHICKEN.

2 Likes

speaking of pubs, I was in gadgz’s pub last week…a tauren, an orc, and undead walked into the bar…I’m smarter and shorter, so I just ducked under it.

2 Likes

2 pve raids, weekly pvp city raids, structured and focused leadership, friendly guildies, movie nights in discord, what are you waiting for? join us in discord!

2 Likes

Welcome Kandi, Michael, computer, salem, sobey, Cinnamom, Zez, Brilhasti, Jaderihno, Logic and Nolia, to name just some of the horde of new recruits that have joined us since name reservation went live. The SAT/SUN raid is rapidly filling up.

In a week or two I’ll be trying to pressure my officers into a third. Heheh…

1 Like

Freudian slip?

3 Likes

Come on in to our discord, lots of people have joined us today! Everyone is hyped since making their characters!

1 Like

I joined just yesterday and can vouch for the guild, good people here, come and find out!

1 Like

I’ve got a ton of new names to learn but looking forward to the busy busy gchat at launch!

1 Like

And then relearning them all once everyone switches over to their in game names! :smiley:

3 Likes

I can’t wait to be the server first to wield Thunderfury. Nevermind the fact I’m a Holy Pally, “these are not the droids you are looking for.” lulz

3 Likes

Hyped to rush those early wands. I can hear the sound effect already. FHOOOMP!!

1 Like

Everyone knows that’s a Hunter weapon.

3 Likes

Did someone say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?

1 Like

I predict ten Thunderfuries per year in Hurricane. After that dream incident, I feel like the cosmos owes me.

And welcome Dogehn, Aransham, Linnea, Ricky, Globug, Aroo, Kardiac, Aeshur, Markariah, Groupoop (great name btw), Apollo and possibly Wax!

Red team is fast filling. I estimate recruitment for the weekend warrior raid will be closed in a week or less. Get on the boat.

All right, so i’m minding my own business, cruising my siege tank down the roads of Alterac Valley. The cool mountain breeze and sweet smell of tank fuel filling my nostrils when suddenly my leisurely ride is interrupted by a series of jarring bumps!

“What the heck was that!” I wonder, just as I notice an Undead Priest standing in the middle of the road frantically waving his arms about.

“Hey! You fiend! Get outta’ my way” I holler, but then i remember these Horde scalliwags can’t be expected to understand such a fine language as Dwarven.

Well, i’ve never been the type of Dwarf to ignore some unsavory Horde types when they’re so obviously looking for a fight! So i dismount my tank and begin to show this Undead scum what a Paladin of the light is really capable of!

Long story short, 43 minutes later the priest had clearly seen the error in his ways and decided he had best find another road to stand in lest he face more of my wrath! It was only then that i noticed those bumps earlier were his former companions.

“O well” I think to myself as a crack open a cold Thunderbrew and continue my journey down these lovely mountain roads.

5 Likes