-farewell-

Pretend I posted an excited reaction gif here. Because I can’t actually post one.

5 Likes

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does this part mean?

4 Likes

A couple things; we generally tolerate an arms or two in raids, because we need geared mortal strikers in the field, as well as booting raid loggers and giving their spots to people who actually show up to fight in our city raids and gank-retaliations.

I don’t want to gear anyone who isn’t going to put what they get from our raids to use against the horde.

7 Likes

Ok thank you :grinning:

5 Likes

This is one of the reasons I was so excited about this guild when I first saw it. World PvP has always been one of my biggest loves in MMOs but you really need to make it a focus sometimes to make it happen.

6 Likes

So happy to have found and joined Hurricane!! Great bunch of people! I look forward to zerging many horde camps!

5 Likes

But are you sharing the giant cinnamon rolls with everyone?

5 Likes
4 Likes

You will lose trust level 3 over that video if the trolls notice it. The classic South Park WoW episode is not welcome in Blizzard’s new culture.

2 Likes

I don’t know what you are talking about, Cy, it was just bunnies!

5 Likes

At least if that gets flagged en masse, the moderators will be obligated to side with you when it reaches their attention in a week or so.

RCR and similar tools are the premiere techniques for social media harassment, these days. Automated discipline is garbage.

3 Likes

I once knew a guy who tried to roll on RP servers with names like “Buttforce.” Right click report will be in full swing for Classic… :expressionless:

5 Likes

Defiantly, I post.

4 Likes

Welcome to our newest and cutest warlock!

4 Likes

The name being Savina. Welcome!

4 Likes

Gonna have to enunciate in voice for Sav and Saf. :smiley:

4 Likes

We have very similar voices and for RP purposes are twinsies

5 Likes

I wish I had a twin. Sometimes people tell me there should be two of me to hold all this pretty.

4 Likes

Currently watching Ethna stream moonguard’s goldshire tavern with that Arpee mod.

Every cell in my body wants to kite in Teremus the Devourer.

4 Likes

Well, now I’m starting to study my early leveling path.
Monday can’t get here soon enough.

3 Likes