RP players needed

Frost Reaver Clan is looking for active role players. Currently we only have a few, but really want to focus more on this going forward.

Everyone is welcome, and any level of role playing experience.

We have active campaigns, and a few ongoing rp meetings. All are welcome to participate, even if you have never role played before and want to just witness the stories play out.

Feel free to message me in game or on here, we’d love to see more people at our events.

1 Like

You’re better off xferring to MG or WRA bud. Much larger RP playerbase to pull from, that actually want to RP.

7 Likes

My guild that I joined up with is here, so trying to get it going here,. Thanks for the advice though

1 Like

I commend you for trying to take this on and wish you the very best of luck.

Even though ED is an RP realm, there hasn’t been any real RP in years. Sadly, for as many players who have tried to rekindle RP on ED, there are even more players who have gone well out of their way to chase RP away.

It is what it is and will likely never change though it would be nice to participate in some realm wide RP stories again.

Best wishes to you.

4 Likes

Omg dude reading your replies is like a dead fly getting stuck on the needle of a dead record if I read it out loud jfc

Sadly I gave up and server jumped

7 Likes

Good choice. Hope you enjoy wherever you ended up.

2 Likes

While I have lost my faith and moved onto other servers, if the time ever comes that I feel that there’s a possible comeback I’d throw away everything I’m working on for another chance of 2013-2017 in a heartbeat.

3 Likes

90% of ED RPers quit WoW once warmode came out which completely killed the PvP-RP scene in WoW as a whole…

2 Likes

Most RP’ers on ED left after an influx of players from servers like BH and Tich back in MoP and WoD.

3 Likes

They left in Legion before Warmode.

And they didn’t quit wow they went to MG and WRA.

Unless by ed rprs you mean all the pvp bros, then yeah, they left not long after there wasn’t anyone to harass.

3 Likes

wah wah :frowning: :frowning:

Shouldn’t you be off stealing valor or something?

2 Likes

what did you just say to me? ill have you know i graduated at the top of my class in the navy seals

RP PvP Wars and RP Events were still very common during WoD and MoP. I attended them several times a week. The problem nowadays is you rarely see people from ED in your shard… Crossrealm/Sharding killed server communities. Thats what made Vanilla Classic so popular. People wanted to go back to a time that server communities mattered, when the gold economy mattered, when character progression mattered, when the journey was the best part of the game… not the destination.

2 Likes