[RP] Open Floor Session - Necromancy Legality Discussion

Open Floor Session - Eternal Court Of Lordaeron

• When: June 3rd, 2022 (Open Floor Sessions are hosted the first Friday of every month)
  • Where: Ambermill, Silverpine (need to have quested to the point of turning the purple dome off)
  • Server: Moon Guard - US (open to all rp servers)
  • What: Open Floor Session of the Eternal Court Of Lordaeron
  • Time: 8pm Central / 9 EST
  • Faction: Horde & Neutral (bring Elixir Of Tongues)

Topic This Month: Legality of necromancy within the borders, and terms in which ex-pats may return to Lordaeron under. This is an open floor session that operates like a town hall, in that characters of various backgrounds with an invested interest in this matter may hold the floor and speak on the matters. Characters do not need to be a registered noble to speak at this event.

This is an informal session of the court, that is hosted the 1st Friday of every month. This session is an open floor to the upper and lower houses of court, as well as petitioners and diplomatic outreach. Members not of the court may attend and be given the floor. Speakers hold the floor one at a time and can bring forward matters for the House of Lords to consider. The House of Lords does not vote in this session.

Eternal Court Of Lordaeron Discord For More Info: https://discord.gg/C4UZMPK5ZV

2 Likes

This is random, and not on topic… but who makes all of your graphics? You? They’re well done…

Thank you :slight_smile: - I either make them myself or there is an artist I commission known as Soncari on Moon Guard. The graphics in this event post are by her.

1 Like

The artist in question has some great -free- rp resources if you know how to use photoshop. You can find a whole thread of all the free things they have made for the rp community here: Sonceri's RP Resources

1 Like

Thank you! Thats awesome, they look great.

1 Like

As long as you can use photoshop, you can use their resources to make lots of cool stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like