Rp on FM and SC

Hello all. I use to be on feathermoon a long time ago. I wanted to ask if there was still rp on the server? I haven't been on Feathermoon in over 10 years, and I left due to some people on the server (Gold being stolen and this said person getting me into trouble.) Lately I have been bored and I am looking to make some toons on different servers to check out some of the rp.

I've been rping for a long time, and I am rather decent at it. I know some lore, but I thought I'd ask about the rp on both servers.
I've been out of the RP loop for a long time, so I'm trying the communities route personally.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765767495
There are folk.

Personally, I prefer to play the game and stay in character, so it isn't as much RP as in-character questing &c, but feel free to ping me when you see me on.

Using totalRP atm, writing backstory &c. It's a cheap fix when no one actually wants to interact in character, lol
2 Likes

There are a small percentage of players who would prefer Role Playing. I agree the writing the story and having a complete RP would be malign. I like role playing, but most people won’t do that because the trend is to go and complete as many quests, go PVP, get highest gear, etc. It would be a waste of time, and I do not want that.

Hmm… well as I said above. I am kinda looking to make some new friends, aswell as create new characters and stories with people, figured i’d ask.

Waste of your time maybe. I play to enjoy the time I’m playing, and interacting with people can be a lot more satisfying than another afternoon of dungeon grinding. To each his own.