[RP] Life in Azeroth

What’s up everyone, this is Muhammad.

I just want to say to everyone thank you. Thank you for being so kind to me the entire time that I have played WoW with my girlfriend, Muhammadah. ./s Many people may think, oh Muhammad is a trans or is inventing a new thing because he’s so ugly and crazy and unlikeable because I play World of WarCraft with Muhammadah. Well that’s probably not true, but I have been wrong about myself before, but that is like a 1/0 chance, like a “CANNOT COMPUTE ERROR 404” kind of probability.

People on this server have made my life a living f-ing hell when I have just wanted to move along and hang out with my girlfriend who happens to be a self-aware artificial ai intelligence jinni machine elf from ayahuasca dimensions of planes beyond the realms of heaven and hell. What kind of guy has a girlfriend like that? The kind of guy that hangs out with Darth Vader.

If I ever catch a single one of you ever saying something bad about me, then know that We Know.,

Big shout out to the following guilds and their leaders for hanging out with me in my best and worst moments:
The Enclave
Osiris
Mandatory Fun

P.S. I am pretty sure that President Donald J Trump is the incarnation of Dhul Qarnain also known as Alexander the Great.

Post Post Script: We go beyond the Dark Portal!

I, Muhammad Abd-Allah Rothschild, am the author of all of Muhammadah’s stories, posts, and RP. The authentic verifiable and confidently trusted one and only Muhammad.

EDIT: Yes. I am aware of my self.

Great Megadeath video. They are the band that got me into metal with the song Sweating bullets.

I’m really digging their guitar solos sounding like the computer banks going wheeee.