RP Interrupts ARE Rude

It is getting old watching a certain guild act like foolish children and contentiously interrupt RP events. I don’t get why they have to do this every time and wonder why we don’t like having them around. Their Souls seem to be Shattered.

And they want to build up RP… I think not.

6 Likes

Funny how everybody instantly knows which guild you’re talking about. Not surprising to hear. If we mass report for griefing and harassment, they’ll get banned and have to stick to being edgelords on Fortnite. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I like how this topic was created when nothing even happened at the event outside of someone misclicking Army of the Dead and another person throwing a toy down. Seems like somebody just wants attention or might just be salty that their guild isn’t as active as other guilds are.

Call-out threads are also against forum CoC. Might want to edit your post. Otherwise you might end up with a WoW timeout and you’ll be forced to play Fortnite. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Obvious bait is obvious. Clinging for relevancy by taking jabs at other guilds who are doing far more for RP than you are is a poor way to conduct yourself as a supposed RP community leader.

Also, sucking up to someone who is no longer relevant to try and seem like a self-righteous person is a poor way to conduct yourself as someone who should maybe see themselves as a self-respecting human. But, I suppose there’s always going to be dry boots out there, and people with awfully wet tongues to match it.

TLDR, stop trying to be a master at baiting.

5 Likes

Oof just oof

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wasn’t the event hosted by one of their own members? …How do you interrupt your own RP event? :thinking:

6 Likes
1 Like

On my phone I was on a different character than the computer version. Here is the reply from the proper character:

yep, Flarefang was the host!!! He did a fantastic job and we were up way late into the night having a fantastic time. Hope Blademasters and Senneca and more can make the next one.

2 Likes

holds up hand Ok, late pass but…

… The more I read the original post and look at the angry expression on the tauren’s face the funnier it gets!

1 Like

It’s an RP-PvP server. RP is going to be interrupted. Now egregious trolling outside of combat is something else altogether.

The server has its kodo dung piles, you just ignore it and walk around it. Stepping in a pile and dragging it all over the house, only leads to a bigger mess. No one wants to clean up that mess, and no one wants to see that mess.

I know we are friends Moka, but basically I feel shiz happens, we just learn from it and move on. I am sure it was still a fun event, I am sure whoever it was will be there again, and maybe if they come enough their mind will change and be more of an asset vs hindrance.

Kinda just need to let go of some things which is hard. I use to cry and rage everytime Chaos and that other alliance guild back when I was horde would ruin an event and just made people hate me in the long run. Or the few times WSB ruined an rp-wpvp event, I would go off…its really just not worth it in the long run.

Drama just really hurts the person that mentions it vs the people doing the drama. I know it is a pain but if you show you are not bothered, usually they leave you be.

at least that is what I have learned in my time on the server…I hope you like my poop thought…was a good one in my head at least lol

3 Likes

Every single expansion since Vanilla has had a scat-related quest, so why not references in the forums? :joy:

2 Likes