[RP] Homecoming

“The city is just off in the distance, Commander Firebeard!”, a young deck hand yelled.

It had been five years since Borgrar Firebeard had walked the streets of Stormwind City. The fight to get back here was long and difficult. When his team stormed the Dark Portal after it reopened, nobody was sure what to expect to find on the other side. The large armies that awaited them were bad enough, but the elements on Draenor were something he’d never experienced in his life. The elements were wild, and Borgrar had no control over them. As a shaman, he had lost his weapon against the Iron Horde and was seperated from his team. Borgrar did the only thing he could: survive.

In the years that followed, Borgrar set out to return to Azeroth. His bright red beard had slowly grown to have more and more grey, but his fighting skills had only improved. Upon returning he had learned about what had happened in the war with the Legion, and now with the greatest threat to Azeroth out of the way the Horde and Alliance had set their sights back on each other. During this time Borgrar had commandeered himself a ship, which he renamed The Devilclaw, and set out to find his long lost comrades. Did they die on Draenor? Fall to the Legion? He had no idea where to look so he sailed the waters of Azeroth with his crew, picking off merchant vessels for supplies and treasures. Upon entry to port he’d seek information on those he missed, but alas still nothing.

Now after all these years he is making port in the capitol city of the Alliance. he hadn’t been here since before the Draenor campaign. He was a criminal and had no interest in sitting in the stockades. But now, with the war, this was the perfect time to return to civilized society. Everyone that wanted his head assumed he was dead and has moved on.

Could this be his chance at peace?

The Dwarf took a long drag from his cigarette as he stepped onto the Stormwind docks.

“Tie ‘er up here, migh’ be a while,” he said. “I have ter see an old friend about his crusade.”

((classic got boring so i xferred back fight me))

7 Likes

“classic got boring so i xferred back fight me”

Haha… You know, once I read that I now picture Borgrar’s voice as Tiny Manticore’s.

Hail Mordrok!